Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » How to gain dark wizard hat?
How to gain dark wizard hat? [message #61855] Sat, 19 March 2011 12:22 Go to next message
marchenzio is currently offline  marchenzio
I need that item: dark wizard hat
How to get that item with fable explorer?
Re: How to gain dark wizard hat? [message #61856 is a reply to message #61855] Sat, 19 March 2011 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

First of all, this should have gone in general discussion, or general mod discussion. Second, if you want to spawn it with fable explorer, you'll need to start a new game, so it'd be rather redundant to do so with FE. I say get chocolate box, use it to edit a chest to have the wizard hat. DO NOT EDIT A CHEST IN A REGION YOU'VE BEEN TO. If the farthest you've been is darkwood, edit a chest in barrow fields or oakvale. ^_^

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: How to gain dark wizard hat? [message #61857 is a reply to message #61855] Sat, 19 March 2011 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marchenzio is currently offline  marchenzio
and if don't want to start a new game?
Re: How to gain dark wizard hat? [message #61858 is a reply to message #61857] Sat, 19 March 2011 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
he explained what to do if u don't want to start a new game...u CAN use FE but that would require learning how to add a chest with a text editor

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: How to gain dark wizard hat? [message #61859 is a reply to message #61858] Sat, 19 March 2011 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Not neccisarily. You can ALSO spawn it in your inventory, which is why I said you'd have to start a new game, because of the method involved.
Actually I stand corrected. I found something.
felowmodder wrote on some date or another that I won't go into detail about because that would suck, because I'd have to go back and look it up. Wink

This is my first topic so I hope you all like it

Here is what you must do to spawn using only FE:

1:Open FE
2:Scroll down to OBJECT_FAMILY
3:Click on it and then click on REWARD_GUARD_01
4:Click OBJECT_FAMILY on the screen that pops up
5:Click add
6:On the new section that appears type the object ID you want to spawn (EX: Sword of Aeons = 5526)
7:Then on the (Float)RewardObjectOccuranceRate in the section you typed the ID type 10000. Click apply
8:Now click on actions and save mods and run fable
9:now go to a city and kill a guard. He should drop the item you wanted to spawn (In my case, Sword of Aeons)
10:If he dosent kill another, If he still dosent drop it try it again but in REWARD_GUARD_02 or 03
11:Enjoy your new item

EDIT:If you want to spawn multiple items just make the occurance rate of each one 400.
[Updated on: Wed, 08 July 2009 13:14]

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Sat, 19 March 2011 15:15]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to gain dark wizard hat? [message #61860 is a reply to message #61859] Sun, 20 March 2011 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
asmcint wrote on Sat, 19 March 2011 17:11

Not neccisarily. You can ALSO spawn it in your inventory, which is why I said you'd have to start a new game, because of the method involved.
Err, spawning chests doesn't require a new save.
Re: How to gain dark wizard hat? [message #61861 is a reply to message #61860] Sun, 20 March 2011 07:21 Go to previous message

Which is what I was saying. I wasn't talking about spawning chests, I was originally talking about sticking it straight in your inventory, which requires a new save. Rolling Eyes

Previous Topic: ok this may seem like a strange question
Next Topic: Fable TNW ... Problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 03:03:48 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00875 seconds