Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » stairs
stairs [message #62700] Tue, 03 May 2011 17:05 Go to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
ok so i went to make stairs around the world tree, and they werent solid, i will post some screenies, but there were only two stairs listed and the guild stairs id think would work.

If there is a purpose to this post, you haven't made it clear. - Moderator

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."

[Updated on: Tue, 03 May 2011 17:23] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: stairs [message #62702 is a reply to message #62700] Tue, 03 May 2011 17:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

To whomever made that edit, it seems pretty clear to me. He added stairs to go up around the world tree, my guess is for Fable: The Grasp of Death, and for some reason they aren't solid. Here's my suggestion. Attempt to use morerunes' stairs from the old archon tower. Be sure physics are linked properly! Wink Just so ya know morerunes, this suggestion is just to get it running, if you don't want those being used in Grasp of Death, just say the word. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Tue, 03 May 2011 17:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: stairs [message #62703 is a reply to message #62700] Tue, 03 May 2011 17:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
oh sry i forgot to ask people if they knew how to make them solid, this was for grasp of death, just to see what you think, and i made the mod asmcint and and i guess i probably will have to use something like archons tower, with permision from morerunes of course if its not just a big object instead of multiple peaces

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: stairs [message #62704 is a reply to message #62703] Tue, 03 May 2011 19:45 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Feel free to use the tower, just be warned that it will act funky if you scale it up

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: CameraMode value tests.
Next Topic: How to make Balvarine Invunerable?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:17:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01055 seconds