Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon)
icon3.gif  fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon) [message #63285] Mon, 06 June 2011 18:00 Go to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi

what should the mods name be?[ 18 votes ]
1. Zelda the lost chapters 3 / 17%
2. fable the zelda chapters 5 / 28%
3. fable the zelda chronicles 4 / 22%
4. none of the above 2 / 11%
5. i dont care as long as it is finished and awesome 4 / 22%
6. i dont care 0 / 0%

ok, as you know i want to make my own large scale mod, and i actually need help with this because there is much idk how to do. I want to make fable zelda themed, mainly leaning towards ocarina of time or twily stile, i need people with thoughrough noledge of zelda and fe, alibion ex/cboc, and other things. I want to add an extended childhood with an edited hero mesh and textures, new weapons and edited spells, new clothes, edited or new enemys, etc...

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."

[Updated on: Thu, 23 June 2011 10:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: soon to be named large scale mod [message #63292 is a reply to message #63285] Mon, 06 June 2011 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
I've actually been considering making something like this myself, so would be happy to help with some of the stuff. I can do a lot of .tng editing if you need me to. (If you want to see an example, there are some zelda-based things I've put in the screenshots thread.)

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Re: soon to be named large scale mod [message #63300 is a reply to message #63285] Tue, 07 June 2011 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thx, i need all the help i can get, i will check it out
edit
what zelda based stuff have you posted in the screen shots forum?

[Updated on: Tue, 07 June 2011 04:13]

Re: soon to be named large scale mod [message #63306 is a reply to message #63300] Tue, 07 June 2011 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
I've made a pedestal of time, a deku tree, and, more recently, Hyrule Castle. They were just quick edits, so I could make them look quite a bit better than they are.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Re: soon to be named large scale mod [message #63307 is a reply to message #63285] Tue, 07 June 2011 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome Smile you will be a big help, do you think we should base this more off of oot or tp? oh, and to the people who voted none of the above, plz tell me what you think it should be.
also, first i want to work on mostly weapons, armor and spell edits, because what we can make will determine what areas we can make.

Re: soon to be named large scale mod [message #63312 is a reply to message #63285] Wed, 08 June 2011 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry for the double post, i found a great master sword model, i am pretty sure it was ripped from one of the games.

edit
just found a whole set of zelda models, and just because i have one person who can help doesnt mean i dont need anymore, anyone else want to help, there is much i cant do and idk his abilitys

[Updated on: Wed, 08 June 2011 12:16]

Re: soon to be named large scale mod [message #63314 is a reply to message #63312] Wed, 08 June 2011 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

In case you don't already know:morerunes made a Zelda Master sword and put it in his GWAS package, he links to a zip with individual fmps if you don't want them all.
Here:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=3460& ;prevloaded=1&&start=0

Re: soon to be named large scale mod [message #63315 is a reply to message #63285] Wed, 08 June 2011 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ik but i dont like that one that much, i dont think it looks enough like the real thing no offence to morerunes it is great.

Re: soon to be named large scale mod [message #63316 is a reply to message #63315] Wed, 08 June 2011 18:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

tyscifi wrote on Wed, 08 June 2011 19:45

ik but i dont like that one that much, i dont think it looks enough like the real thing no offence to morerunes it is great.

Feel free to use it as a base for whatever you'd like it to be

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: soon to be named large scale mod [message #63317 is a reply to message #63315] Wed, 08 June 2011 20:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CaptainDyl is currently offline  CaptainDyl
tyscifi wrote on Thu, 09 June 2011 02:45

i think a new texture would do it.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2yjrmll.gif
Re: soon to be named large scale mod [message #63318 is a reply to message #63285] Thu, 09 June 2011 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah, i got a model that was ripped from one of the games, and i think i have a shield somewhere Smile

Re: soon to be named large scale mod [message #63323 is a reply to message #63318] Thu, 09 June 2011 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CaptainDyl is currently offline  CaptainDyl
tyscifi wrote on Thu, 09 June 2011 13:38

nah, i got a model that was ripped from one of the games, and i think i have a shield somewhere Smile

what are you planning on doing with the shield? you could replace the shield's mesh with the quiver but that's about it iguess.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2yjrmll.gif
Re: soon to be named large scale mod [message #63329 is a reply to message #63285] Thu, 09 June 2011 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe, or do some duel wielding stuff, cause if you didnt notice, in all the games besides twilight princess he is left handed

Re: soon to be named large scale mod [message #63377 is a reply to message #63285] Sun, 12 June 2011 16:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have decided on zelda the fable the zelda chapters unless i get more votes, so here is the splash image i made, feeback appreciated.

Re: fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon) [message #63609 is a reply to message #63285] Thu, 23 June 2011 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, so could someone who can do skinweight be willing to help us, because i was hoping to put a link outfit in game Smile also, i am planning to keep the hero at 3 sizes, child, guild apprentice, and a little bigger than that, also i hope to extend the childhood.

Re: fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon) [message #63616 is a reply to message #63609] Thu, 23 June 2011 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

A skinweight may not be neccesary. The apprentice suit(without hood of course) is actually quit similar to link's clothes in the way of shape, a good retexture and new objects built off of that should do the trick nicely in my opinion.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon) [message #63617 is a reply to message #63285] Thu, 23 June 2011 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sadly its not pointy nor would a retexture look even close

Re: fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon) [message #63621 is a reply to message #63617] Thu, 23 June 2011 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

For the not looking close, I have a way of making the texture looking right. As for the pointy hat, that WILL require skinweights. I was just talking about the tunic, pants, boots, and gloves. Rolling Eyes
EDIT:I took a peek at the mesh you uploaded, found an awesome looking render someone made of their model, decided to use it as a texture, mapped your model to it, and I was wondering if it would be something you'd like.
index.php?t=getfile&id=10210&private=0

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Thu, 23 June 2011 16:13]

Re: fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon) [message #63624 is a reply to message #63285] Thu, 23 June 2011 17:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love it, i had asked ooga to make one with a texture just like that, but thats great!

Re: fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon) [message #63625 is a reply to message #63624] Thu, 23 June 2011 17:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Alright, I'm gonna scale and rotate it, then I'll send you a .x and you can correct any uv map errors, and line it up with morerunes' sword template, make it all nice and fable ready. :3

Re: fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon) [message #63626 is a reply to message #63625] Thu, 23 June 2011 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Alrighty, here's your .x, make a copy of it, do your uv mapping stuff, export, then copy and paste the helpers from your copy into the correct spot on your proper uv mapped model. :3

[Updated on: Thu, 23 June 2011 18:01]

Re: fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon) [message #63627 is a reply to message #63626] Thu, 23 June 2011 18:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Sorry for the triple post, forgot to use edit on my post prior to the one I just made. =/
Anyway, here's the texture.

Re: fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon) [message #63629 is a reply to message #63285] Thu, 23 June 2011 19:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sadly i have no idea how to make stuff fable ready

Re: fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon) [message #63631 is a reply to message #63629] Fri, 24 June 2011 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

You never did look at morerunes' weapon tutorials, did you? Rolling Eyes

Re: fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon) [message #63632 is a reply to message #63285] Fri, 24 June 2011 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i did, it just confused me, it seemed like what he said was behind what he was doing

Re: fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon) [message #63633 is a reply to message #63632] Fri, 24 June 2011 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

lol, simple audio-video lagh. Laughing

Re: fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon) [message #63634 is a reply to message #63285] Fri, 24 June 2011 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know, mine has like a 5/10 second lag sometimes. it still confuses me sometimes and i dont know what he is talking about half the time with brakets and if i should add another or not, i am using notepad++

Re: fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon) [message #63774 is a reply to message #63285] Tue, 28 June 2011 11:07 Go to previous message
ctrl alt defeat is currently offline  ctrl alt defeat
Now this, is amazing(saw the pics and damn!) Excited for this, excellent work! Very Happy
Previous Topic: Fable:The Grasp of Death
Next Topic: CCombatAbilityBlockLightWeaponAttackDef
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:02:54 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01144 seconds