Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » Majora's Blade of Wrath
Majora's Blade of Wrath [message #66762] Mon, 04 June 2012 15:59 Go to next message
Thowcord is currently offline  Thowcord
Although I'm still working on my large scale mod I decided I'll set aside some time to just make some random weapons that I feel like making. This weapon was obviously inspired by The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. Note: As you continue to swing the sword the effect get larger (Make sure your pc can handle it), if it somehow gets overboard/crazy large just switch weapons then switch back

Youtube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLDcgFEE5M8

[Updated on: Mon, 04 June 2012 17:50]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Majora's Blade of Wrath [message #66765 is a reply to message #66762] Mon, 04 June 2012 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Perhaps you should go for a screenshot during the day Razz

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Majora's Blade of Wrath [message #66766 is a reply to message #66765] Mon, 04 June 2012 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

And to avoid that whole mess with the effect growing bigger, just remove the effect as a trail effect. It'll disappear when swung, but that's better than nothing. Also, if you know how to work with helpers, you might consider looking into attaching the effect via the CParticleAttacherDef. That way you can have it not disappear and not grow bigger when the weapon swings. Wink I think I've figured out how to do this properly, so PM me if you need help with that.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Majora's Blade of Wrath [message #66799 is a reply to message #66762] Fri, 08 June 2012 02:27 Go to previous message
zwolfy is currently offline  zwolfy
Love the blade man really nice i just downloaded it and gave it a try XD. However i gotta agree the increase thing is very bothersome. wanted to ask what it was ya did to the blade with the 1001 ID cause i tryed to switch it (first time ever doing this And thought would help me figure out to make the effect...less affective lol) to a different effect which worked for 5 seconds then crashed i went back to see that some areas returned the ID'S back to 1001 any ideas?
Previous Topic: New Weapon: Chaos Axe
Next Topic: Guildmaster Boots
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:42:12 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01597 seconds