Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Question about Object Builder
Question about Object Builder [message #66871] Thu, 21 June 2012 01:10 Go to next message
zwolfy is currently offline  zwolfy
I didn't want to necropost on Rune's turtorial on using the Object Builder for CBox but i had a question about the cloning of an item that i'm not understanding. I built a treasure clue used the TYPE as object and the TEMPlATE as the OBJECT_TREASURE_CLUE_BASE I have also tried treasure clue 1. It works fine for the first one but after I make more Fable crashes may even let me in the game for few seconds and still does i've made up to 4 of them before the game crashed the first time. idk why now its doing it on one or two but its throwing me off what am i doing wrong? i even thought it was cause i tried to to use Johndoes Hyorinmaru.fmp and after cause i tried to use the dual weild.fmp both aslo didnt work by themselves in FE.
Re: Question about Object Builder [message #66876 is a reply to message #66871] Fri, 22 June 2012 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I don't think you should be making more 'treasure clue' objects, that's asking for trouble. They are scripted and the game handles them differently. They trigger script events and I believe having multiple instances of them would be bad.

What exactly are you going for?

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Question about Object Builder [message #66884 is a reply to message #66871] Sun, 24 June 2012 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Honestly I wanted to do it for my girl she likes playing fable its her second go at it but i wanted to make things a little more interesting so i was gonna make some extra treasure chest/digs/fishing spots to give it a little more fun and add some other funny and cool mods in as well. The second reason is because I was having fun myself doing it while it worked for a little bit Razz.
Re: Question about Object Builder [message #66889 is a reply to message #66884] Sun, 24 June 2012 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Cool XD

Sounds fun. I would feel free to mess with stuff, as long as you keep backups

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Question about Object Builder [message #66895 is a reply to message #66871] Mon, 25 June 2012 00:35 Go to previous message
Always do Wink its the number one thing lol. If i figure it out will be happy to give out how.
Previous Topic: cbox freezing tool ability
Next Topic: Chocolate box
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:10:48 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01574 seconds