Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Development » Tools » Fable Crack
Fable Crack [message #66908] Thu, 28 June 2012 16:19 Go to next message
Sparrow
I lost my fable disc 1 cd and ironically, I had every other cd in its case. So I found a crack for it. Just so you don't need the 1st cd. I do not support using this as a crack for illegally downloaded software. Only use if you already bought the game.
Replace the fable.exe file with this one to play the game without the cd, thanks. Virus-scanned by Bitdefender when uploaded.
100% virus free.

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sgjzb4itc20b2a7

Sincerely, Falset

Are you shpongled?
Re: Fable Crack [message #66909 is a reply to message #66908] Thu, 28 June 2012 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Dang. Now I only wish I had managed to get Fable on my new computer before accidentally having disc 1 in the old one's drive when I donated it.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Fable Crack [message #66911 is a reply to message #66909] Fri, 29 June 2012 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
I have a backup for all of the discs. I could get you the first disc. It's in .iso format so you can download virtual clone drive and use that to mount the iso and use the fable first disc as normal as long as you have the other 3 discs for the installation. I would be happy to hook you up with a link when I get the time to upload it. It is only 534mb.

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Fri, 29 June 2012 15:26]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable Crack [message #66918 is a reply to message #66911] Sun, 01 July 2012 05:59 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I know you have good intentions, but we cannot be linking to and discussing pirate software here on the forum. People will have to find it on their own, or discuss it elsewhere.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Z3D
Next Topic: CQuestCardDef titles
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:42:47 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01102 seconds