Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly)
icon12.gif  Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly) [message #66952] Mon, 09 July 2012 10:31 Go to next message
keeton2009 is currently offline  keeton2009
Hey There! Very Happy

Upgradable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly)

This mod makes it to where when you go to upgrade your home in Bowerstone it upgrades the landscaping as well.

Level 1: Interior

Level 2: Interior, Floral Outline, Bench, and a Picnic Table.

Level 3: Interior, Stone Fence, Practice Dummy (Side of the House), Small Statue, and a hidden Diamond buried away some where Wink.

To INSTALL:
Download the two files and place them in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\Levels\FinalAlbion

DON'T FORGET TO BACK UP FILES!

[Updated on: Mon, 16 July 2012 10:51]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly) [message #66962 is a reply to message #66952] Thu, 12 July 2012 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

I replaced the tng and lev in my FA folder with your's, started from a save that had just finished guild training, and not been to BS. I bought the house and upgraded, looking at result each time. There was the normal upgrade, no fence or noticeable additions.
I opened the tng using AE and did not see any of your additions in the ALL section. Is it possible you uploaded the original tng instead of the modified tng? Has anyone else had this work for them?

Re: Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly) [message #66963 is a reply to message #66962] Thu, 12 July 2012 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IDontKnow
Did you change the name of the download? That might work.

I'll try it later if I can.

27/4/11 23:XX (11:XX Pm) She went to a better place. 28/4/11 10:XX She was burried; RIP

Leren van de taal van Nederland is leuk.
Ik heb nog veel te leren, hoewel.

Tengo la ambición de aprender a español.
Yet I have no idea how to start.
Re: Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly) [message #66964 is a reply to message #66963] Thu, 12 July 2012 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

IDontKnow wrote on Thu, 12 July 2012 09:51

change the name of the download

If you change the name then it won't be recognized as that part of BS.

Re: Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly) [message #66965 is a reply to message #66964] Thu, 12 July 2012 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry this is my first mod lol, i changed some things and also changed the download to a FMP file so you can just add it into the game with AE or FE or what ever you use. Let me know if your still having problems plz!
Re: Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly) [message #66967 is a reply to message #66965] Thu, 12 July 2012 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

That FMP will only work if you haven't used freeroam or had ChocolateBox extract the files from the finalalbion.wad. It would be better to supply both the FMP, and the original format. Rolling Eyes

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly) [message #66969 is a reply to message #66964] Thu, 12 July 2012 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IDontKnow
jwc2200 wrote on Thu, 12 July 2012 16:33

IDontKnow wrote on Thu, 12 July 2012 09:51

change the name of the download

If you change the name then it won't be recognized as that part of BS.

I thought the file was just called Bowerstone_V2, but the tng file related to the area the OP modified was called BowerstoneSlums_v2.tng or something similar to that. (However I could be completely wrong)

Quote:

changed the download to a FMP file

It would be best to put the .TNG up and the .FMP, so everyone can use it.

27/4/11 23:XX (11:XX Pm) She went to a better place. 28/4/11 10:XX She was burried; RIP

Leren van de taal van Nederland is leuk.
Ik heb nog veel te leren, hoewel.

Tengo la ambición de aprender a español.
Yet I have no idea how to start.
Re: Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly) [message #66970 is a reply to message #66969] Thu, 12 July 2012 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Plus the LEV he apparently edited. There was an LEV up too.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
icon4.gif  Re: Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly) [message #66985 is a reply to message #66970] Mon, 16 July 2012 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok i re uploaded it and it works for me. i packed it with Shadownet. give me some feed back plz
Re: Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly) [message #66986 is a reply to message #66985] Mon, 16 July 2012 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

There's still no TNG or FMP for those who have used freeroam. -.-

Re: Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly) [message #66990 is a reply to message #66986] Mon, 16 July 2012 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it works for me and i unfortunately don't know what your talking about. If your referencing freeroam App ive never used it. to make this i have a combo of Ting parser, chocolate box, and shadow net. feel free to send me a link. like i said it works for me and its pretty cool so id like to get this workin.
Re: Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly) [message #66991 is a reply to message #66990] Mon, 16 July 2012 18:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

... Yes I mean the freeroam app. If you've used it or extracted the levels folder with ChocolateBox, the fmp won't work. Evil or Very Mad That being said, you need to re-include your tng and lev files.

Re: Upgrable Bowerstone House: Interior and Landscape (Main Story Friendly) [message #67088 is a reply to message #66952] Sat, 28 July 2012 10:31 Go to previous message
Jazzyboy is currently offline  Jazzyboy
It doesn't work for me. I'm not using FreeRoam. However, when loading the mod with FableExplorer, the window goes blank white, and then crashes. Might be an issue with the file being corrupted in the new version.
Previous Topic: More Spawns of Bandits
Next Topic: better augments
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 01:43:37 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01294 seconds