Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Back with another Augement question...
Back with another Augement question... [message #11059] Sat, 12 August 2006 13:53 Go to next message
shadowofchaos is currently offline  shadowofchaos
Yea, its me...

Anyway, where do you go to change augments themselves?

(Like, I want to make the exp augment like... multiply xp by like 999 or something... where would I go to do that?)

"I dont know what form Jack is going to take, but I dont think it will be small and fluffy, do you?" -Briar Rose

"So does that mean I didnt have to bring this cat nip?" -Me
Re: Back with another Augement question... [message #11069 is a reply to message #11059] Sat, 12 August 2006 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

go to the object of the augmentation n the game.bin and it should be somewhere there. if not then click the cdef link that sounds like it might be it Razz

are you the guy who said "you will never harnesh the power of shadownet"?

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Back with another Augement question... [message #11082 is a reply to message #11069] Sat, 12 August 2006 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shadowofchaos is currently offline  shadowofchaos
No.

Also, I can't seem to find it. I checked the cdefs and nothing came up that didn't link me to the object of the augmentation... Confused

"I dont know what form Jack is going to take, but I dont think it will be small and fluffy, do you?" -Briar Rose

"So does that mean I didnt have to bring this cat nip?" -Me
Re: Back with another Augement question... [message #11101 is a reply to message #11082] Sat, 12 August 2006 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

go to the game.bin in fe and scroll down, theyre there

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Back with another Augement question... [message #19450 is a reply to message #11059] Mon, 28 May 2007 09:06 Go to previous message
samus18500 is currently offline  samus18500
ok so wait... where is the exp multiplier... could i just get the exp augmantation and just max its bonus?

and if so HOW!
Previous Topic: .bin editing
Next Topic: Magic Schools
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:00:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01366 seconds