Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Some help for a newb?
Some help for a newb? [message #14365] Tue, 14 November 2006 07:58 Go to next message
Dark Desciple is currently offline  Dark Desciple

Alright, well... I finally started to get bored of Fable: The Lost Chapters, so I wen't online and found you guys, downloaded a few mods too.

Thing is... I don't know how to apply the .fmp files.

If it isn't too much trouble, could someone PLEASE post SPACIFIC instructions on how I should go about this. I'd be extreme greatful.

(Also, I was looking at that Thunder and Maze armor mod by Blue Tooth. Not sure if thats done or not, but if it is could someone post a link to where I can DL it?)

Thanks to anyone and everyone who helps me with this.

My name is Pierre, I come from Paris. I... have come to have sex with your family.
Re: Some help for a newb? [message #14366 is a reply to message #14365] Tue, 14 November 2006 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deadisdeath is currently offline  deadisdeath
hi.. well to instal the fmp firstly you need to download fabe explorer (look in wiki) then open fable explorer go to file in the top left hand corner of your screen then click on it then click on load fable mod package then choose your saved fmp

Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space.
Space monkey!
Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good.

[Updated on: Tue, 14 November 2006 09:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Some help for a newb? [message #14367 is a reply to message #14366] Tue, 14 November 2006 09:17 Go to previous message
misohony is currently offline  misohony
Step-by-step instructions can be found here:
http://fabletlcmod.com/wiki/doku.php?id=utilities:fable_expl orer

Previous Topic: New armour....
Next Topic: eyes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:13:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01651 seconds