Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Just wondering about that Raise the undead spell?
Just wondering about that Raise the undead spell? [message #14514] Thu, 16 November 2006 11:32 Go to next message
SLRGrant is currently offline  SLRGrant
I have noticed parts of it in FE and I was wondering if i tweaked it, would I be able to get it working in-game, was it left out by Lionhead or is it just part of a normal Will thats already in the game?

(Thought I'd ask people since there is no point going through the trouble of doing it if it won't work)

What I'm doing in Fable TLC:

1. Get that fuggin Krakan to appear in B.Stone. (only the beginning)
2. Make Nostro's Sword into the coolest thing ever and release it as a packaged mod. (Done and released but still working on it)

[Updated on: Thu, 16 November 2006 11:34]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Just wondering about that Raise the undead spell? [message #14558 is a reply to message #14514] Thu, 16 November 2006 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
No it won't work. Some things are tied to the engine and can't be added or removed.

I had converted the ghost sword spell to summon Undead instead of swords though. It's in the actual mods sub-forum.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Just wondering about that Raise the undead spell? [message #14583 is a reply to message #14558] Fri, 17 November 2006 03:12 Go to previous message
SLRGrant is currently offline  SLRGrant
Oh cool, cool

What I'm doing in Fable TLC:

1. Get that fuggin Krakan to appear in B.Stone. (only the beginning)
2. Make Nostro's Sword into the coolest thing ever and release it as a packaged mod. (Done and released but still working on it)
Previous Topic: eyes
Next Topic: SPELLS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:46:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01433 seconds