Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Advanced Injuries
Advanced Injuries [message #14768] Tue, 21 November 2006 21:49 Go to next message
katalyst152 is currently offline  katalyst152
I was looking through the forums and saw that it is possible to make part of the hero's arm dissappear by swapping textures, and that you can change the color of clothes by the thingamajig (professional term) that controls hero morphing. Unlike most people that seem to come here asking questions i used the search feature and tried to look up a way to do it but came up with nothing, so my question is, Is it possible to make the hero lose the arm thru the heromorph watchamacallit (another pro term).

Also how do you ADD TO the scars because i want to make the scar over the eye deeper and so that it makes the eye itself look messed up. i am vaguely familiar with the tools (Fable explorer, Albion explorer, freeroam app) to a certain extent. anyways, just a question.

PS - noobs rule

"Its all fake, were all just pixels and our brains numbers" - kid who ate the blue mushrooms in bowerstone south
Re: Advanced Injuries [message #14769 is a reply to message #14768] Tue, 21 November 2006 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

just ope that specif scar's texture (i have no idea what one it is) then export it and open it in an image editing program and just make the scar darker/bigger or whatever then reimport it back into the game

there are texture changing instructions in the wiki

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Advanced Injuries [message #14770 is a reply to message #14768] Tue, 21 November 2006 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thx for the help and instead of doing a whole new texture i decided to just replace the scar texture with the fresh scar texture so it always had that red color to it... think i screwed up a hex somewhere. lol. help neone. the original sub head data hex and entry data hex's are screwed.

"Its all fake, were all just pixels and our brains numbers" - kid who ate the blue mushrooms in bowerstone south

[Updated on: Tue, 21 November 2006 22:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Advanced Injuries [message #14771 is a reply to message #14770] Tue, 21 November 2006 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

what's wrong with it? you mean how he's kinda tanned only on his head...

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Advanced Injuries [message #14772 is a reply to message #14768] Tue, 21 November 2006 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exaaaacctly not quite tan, more of a yellow lol

EDIT: HAHAHAHA imma moron i accidently replaced the faded scar with the bumpmap version of it, got rid of the tan, no red scar tho.

anyone got any info on feasibility of the heromorphdef limb thing?

[Updated on: Tue, 21 November 2006 23:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Advanced Injuries [message #14820 is a reply to message #14768] Thu, 23 November 2006 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
There's currently no way to differentiate hit locations. With what your wanting to do the enemy could hit you in the back and take your arm.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Advanced Injuries [message #14824 is a reply to message #14768] Thu, 23 November 2006 23:06 Go to previous message
no it doesnt have to make sense i just want you to be able to lose the limb, i know hit locations is far out of the question. but just so at the max scar/damage your hand is gone.

Previous Topic: Is it possible?
Next Topic: Fable explorer error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 02:56:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01162 seconds