Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » how to use the new things in the game?
how to use the new things in the game? [message #15111] Mon, 11 December 2006 07:06 Go to next message
hong533 is currently offline  hong533
i have download some new things like sword in other post, and i have import to the fablexplorer, but how and i find them and use it in the game?
Re: how to use the new things in the game? [message #15164 is a reply to message #15111] Thu, 14 December 2006 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rydek is currently offline  Rydek
Yes i would like to know this aswell i got the jack of blades mask of the finalized mof forum and how do i wear it and where do i get it.

I also got the no sholder pads mod.... but how does that work does it work automatically when loaded it through the explorer
Re: how to use the new things in the game? [message #15165 is a reply to message #15111] Thu, 14 December 2006 08:10 Go to previous message
Satan

Administrator
Quote:

i have import to the fablexplorer, but how and i find them and use it in the game?

First of all try using the search link at the top of the page. This stuff has been answered on numerous ocassions.

When you load an FMP into Fable Explorer and use the save and run option the mods are added to the game but almost all of them will need to be spawned manually (There are topics about this).

Quote:

how do i wear it and where do i get it.

The Jack Of Blades Mask is given at the end of the game or as mentioned before you can spawn it manually. Once you get it, it appears under the hats section of the clothing menu.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 December 2006 08:11]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Crap
Next Topic: Can i turn my hair colour back to black and how??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:34:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01064 seconds