Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Trials of Albion 1.01 **bugs?**
Trials of Albion 1.01 **bugs?** [message #16599] Sun, 11 February 2007 12:16 Go to next message
one_time is currently offline  one_time
I'm having some issues with an otherwise excellent mod. Anyone else encountering these?

**Rose Cottage - completley broken. Game crashes on cottage door opening, chest opening, demon door opening.

**Bowerstone North merchant - game crashes if cursor moved over Solus Greatsword.

Any advice / fixes.

Thanks
Re: Trials of Albion 1.01 **bugs?** [message #16699 is a reply to message #16599] Sun, 18 February 2007 23:54 Go to previous message
Ionopachys is currently offline  Ionopachys
I had the same problems, as well as a bug with the chest in Cell Block 3. Since I know nothing about modding, all I could do was remove the appropriate tng files and replace them with the originals. If you didn't back up the originals, then I guess you will have to empty out the Final Albion folder and run Free Roam again. Then copy the files to a safe back up location, and install the mod again, except for "GrannysHouse.tng," "BowerstonePosh.tng," and "PrisonCells_3.tng." If any other areas are buggy, just replace the modded tng's with the back-ups.
Previous Topic: Cigarette
Next Topic: Texture editing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 15 23:11:08 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01085 seconds