Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Hello everybody
icon10.gif  Hello everybody [message #16805] Fri, 23 February 2007 13:55 Go to next message
Frozen_flames is currently offline  Frozen_flames

Hi there, after successfully beating TLC, I did a google search for mods, and it directed me here, and im glad it did, the mods and stuff here are awsome.

I've got a small bit of experiance modding other games, and already I believe I have aquired a slight understanding of useing FE and AE, however I have been incapeable of getting my .TNG modifications to show up in-game, but, while typeing this post, I seem to have discovered my mistake, God I feel stupid, I used freeroam on the FinalAlbion.WLD, not .WAD, so now im going to undo my stupid mistake and hopefully know what im doing afterwards, so i might have a problem, I might not, but, I just wanted to say hi and that this site is awsome.
Re: Hello everybody [message #16809 is a reply to message #16805] Fri, 23 February 2007 19:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

no you use it on the wad...

then make sure to move the wad, after it's been decompiled, to some other folder

then go to the userst.ini and set uselevelwad true to uselevelwad false and you should be set

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Hello everybody [message #16812 is a reply to message #16809] Fri, 23 February 2007 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frozen_flames is currently offline  Frozen_flames

Thanks for the reply, i got it working now, and now i've been messing around with AE, learning what things do, so far i've...

1: added objects to a pre-existing chest
and 2: made a summoner thats supposed to be a bodygaurd in bowerstone south, can't get him to respond to me though... trying to figure it out now

and in FE...
1: implemented the "old age effect removal"
2: increased the radius of the infernal wrath spell by...well, alot, it now smites whole towns (tested in knothole glade and oakvale)

nothings crashed yet, so i must be doing something right. i guess, well, off to try some more.
Re: Hello everybody [message #16814 is a reply to message #16812] Sat, 24 February 2007 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

glad to be of service Smile

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Hello everybody [message #16815 is a reply to message #16812] Sat, 24 February 2007 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Frozen_flames wrote on Sat, 24 February 2007 07:22

and 2: made a summoner thats supposed to be a bodygaurd in bowerstone south, can't get him to respond to me though... trying to figure it out now

I've tried a lot of ways to fix that, but nothing worked.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Hello everybody [message #16817 is a reply to message #16805] Sat, 24 February 2007 03:23 Go to previous message
Kain is currently offline  Kain

hi! your welcome Wink

my life is hard:

Im German.
Previous Topic: Getting the trainers to work on Vista?
Next Topic: Trainer +24??????
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:22:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00990 seconds