Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Hi
Hi [message #16731] Mon, 19 February 2007 20:26 Go to next message
Degree is currently offline  Degree
Hey guys...

I have been searching for mods for Fable since the day I completed it. It is great in every way, but at the end you always feel greedy and want more!

The thing that always got me, was being able to become powerful fast, but be an old man by the time you fight Whisper when she is still young!!

I have a no aging fmp, and it seemed to work when I tested it (My age went up, but my hair stayed the same). What I was looking for was a slower aging mod, and a mod that lets you control your hair color.

Anyway thanks guys great site!!!
Re: Hi [message #16732 is a reply to message #16731] Mon, 19 February 2007 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

get fable explorer

open fable explorer

go to cheromorphdef

find the def that controls hair colour change from age

change it however you see fit

hope that helps Smile

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Hi [message #16735 is a reply to message #16732] Mon, 19 February 2007 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks. I read a tutorial on it earlier, and gave it a go, but only had a limited time so I gave up. If anyone can post changed files or even a mod for it would be handy Razz

I have the No aging mod, and it makes you stay kinda young (only tested it a while), but not too sure if it works 100%
Re: Hi [message #16827 is a reply to message #16735] Sat, 24 February 2007 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tomkat500 is currently offline  tomkat500
your hair will be white if you are a will user. I am trying to change that with a MOD, but have not found how yet.
Re: Hi [message #16831 is a reply to message #16731] Sat, 24 February 2007 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grant Hammerhoof is currently offline  Grant Hammerhoof

A simple way would be to replace the actual Old_Hair textures with regular hair textures (which are black). But there ought to be something in the Cdef arena, which relates to it.

Dunno myself, though, haha. Yeah, so this post is kinda pointless. http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/grant_hammerhoof/Moo-ImGrant.gif

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/grant_hammerhoof/Grant_BuffBull_WesternSignature.png
Re: Hi [message #16833 is a reply to message #16831] Sat, 24 February 2007 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tomkat500 is currently offline  tomkat500
That is one way, but if you can change it you make it do other things. Like grow horns even if your good.
Re: Hi [message #17021 is a reply to message #16731] Sat, 10 March 2007 18:47 Go to previous message
I thought that it was white if you are good and black if you are neutral or bad...

But, Fable is still a fantasic game... Can't wait for some of these total conversion mods!
Previous Topic: Fable modding just saw a slight reinvigoration...
Next Topic: whoa
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 10:36:54 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01208 seconds