Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » Ultimate Chest thingy..
Ultimate Chest thingy.. [message #16806] Fri, 23 February 2007 14:11 Go to next message
Fenix Darkblaze is currently offline  Fenix Darkblaze
I've been here before, but I just recently got Fable back onto my computer. Now I need the mods again.. I'm looking for the mod that places two chests in the picnic area and one in the area right outside the Guild. I've found this twice before, the first one had the link completely removed, and the second one has links that don't work anymore. So if anyone could point me to where I can get these mods, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm not a modder at all, and I couldn't do it myself.
Re: Ultimate Chest thingy.. [message #16866 is a reply to message #16806] Mon, 26 February 2007 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingdoug is currently offline  kingdoug
heres one that I did last year, you may need to check it before use though cuz I might have added some custom items.
  • Attachment: barral.txt
    (Size: 18.22KB, Downloaded 553 times)
Re: Ultimate Chest thingy.. [message #16874 is a reply to message #16806] Tue, 27 February 2007 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
If I remember rightly any items you don't actually have in game will simply be skipped and the next item in the list will be checked. It may occassionaly cause crashes though so it's probably best to delete any items you don't have added to the game from the chest script.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Ultimate Chest thingy.. [message #17069 is a reply to message #16806] Mon, 12 March 2007 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
demonater10 is currently offline  demonater10
Alright, so what do I do with the txt document, I want all the tattoos!!!
Re: Ultimate Chest thingy.. [message #17080 is a reply to message #17069] Mon, 12 March 2007 21:55 Go to previous message
kingdoug is currently offline  kingdoug
just copy the text and add it to the null section of a tng, make sure you put it in the right coordinates before you start the game though.
Previous Topic: LEVs and TNGs clash?
Next Topic: Which program to use?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:22:11 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00934 seconds