Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » bowerstone ranged and magic laws
icon5.gif  bowerstone ranged and magic laws [message #16927] Sat, 03 March 2007 14:16 Go to next message
driftking7050 is currently offline  driftking7050
i was wondering has anyone got the codes or a package to permit ranged or will use in bowerstone? ty

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/theking_7050/Rytir.jpg
Re: bowerstone ranged and magic laws [message #16943 is a reply to message #16927] Sun, 04 March 2007 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pilgrim is currently offline  Pilgrim
Using Fable Explorer, go to

game.bin>REGION>BOWERSTONE_SLUMS

Not entirely certain of the name though as I'm not on my comp right now, but you get the idea.

There should be two entries titled 'weapons/magic banned' or something of the sort, change these to 0. Remember to do this to all bowerstone regions i.e. north, south, quay, tavern cellar, Lady grey's mansion and Lady Gray's bedrooom. Maybe even the bordello too.
Re: bowerstone ranged and magic laws [message #16946 is a reply to message #16927] Sun, 04 March 2007 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driftking7050 is currently offline  driftking7050
tyvm for your help i will try that when i can get fable to run on my pc

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/theking_7050/Rytir.jpg
Re: bowerstone ranged and magic laws [message #16948 is a reply to message #16927] Sun, 04 March 2007 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
I uploaded a fmp to the mods forum a while ago to allow weapons. (not magic though, it was a concience choice on my part though).

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: bowerstone ranged and magic laws [message #16951 is a reply to message #16927] Mon, 05 March 2007 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha you were afraid of child cruelty? Peter Molyneux had the same fears. Whacking a kid with a sword might be evil, but sucking the life force out of him or unleashing the powers of the nether realms on the mite is just plain cruel.
Re: bowerstone ranged and magic laws [message #16952 is a reply to message #16951] Mon, 05 March 2007 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Pilgrim wrote on Mon, 05 March 2007 04:15

Haha you were afraid of child cruelty? Peter Molyneux had the same fears. Whacking a kid with a sword might be evil, but sucking the life force out of him or unleashing the powers of the nether realms on the mite is just plain cruel.

Fable:Harsh

Quote:

It is currently ruled by Thunder who somehow managed to maintain the antimagic field around the city.

I'll ignore your ignorance this time. But don't assume you know my intentions.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: bowerstone ranged and magic laws [message #16953 is a reply to message #16927] Mon, 05 March 2007 02:44 Go to previous message
You might have noticed a question mark, I wasn't assuming anything. As for my ignorance, sorry for not being obsessively interested in your work (though I am impressed).
Previous Topic: a whip
Next Topic: Bwuh? What's happening?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:14:48 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01113 seconds