Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » albion explorer is messing up.
albion explorer is messing up. [message #15258] Wed, 20 December 2006 23:45 Go to next message
kamahl is currently offline  kamahl
every time i click anywhere, or try and apply and changes, like to spwan a chest with the thunder armour in it, i ALWAYS get this damned alert saying it couldnt do this or that, and it says i need to continue or quit....ive re-instaled it like 5 times, but nothing my little newbie brain can com up with is helping.

and and dont every one say "USe TeH SErACh FUnCTiONs!!!!11!!11"
ive already searched, and i didnt find anything that i really understood, or adressed my specific problem...so, can anyone tell me what im doing wrog?

(and yes, i did all the speeling on that quote on purpose Very Happy )
Re: albion explorer is messing up. [message #15259 is a reply to message #15258] Wed, 20 December 2006 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh, and i do have the right script for adding the chest, thats not the problem im having. but if you want to look it over just in case, here it is...oh, and it is for lookout point...and YES i do havce the thunder armour set up right, so thats not it too----
NewThing Object;
Player 4;
UID 18446741874686299399;
DefinitionType "OBJECT_CHEST_OPENABLE";
ScriptName NULL;
ScriptData "NULL";
ThingGamePersistent FALSE;
ThingLevelPersistent FALSE;
StartCTCPhysicsStandard;
PositionX 47.659912;
PositionY 33.154297;
PositionZ 55.0;
RHSetForwardX -0.743122;
RHSetForwardY 0.669122;
RHSetForwardZ 0.0;
RHSetUpX -0.000517;
RHSetUpY -0.000574;
RHSetUpZ 0.999994;
EndCTCPhysicsStandard;
StartCTCTargeted;
Targetable TRUE;
EndCTCTargeted;
StartCTCEditor;
EndCTCEditor;
StartCTCChest;
ContainerContents[0] "OBJECT_HERO_GLOVES_THUNDER";
ContainerContents[1] "OBJECT_HERO_SHIRT_THUNDER";
ContainerContents[2] "OBJECT_HERO_TROUSERS_THUNDER";
ContainerContents[3] "OBJECT_HERO_BOOTS_THUNDER";
ContainerContents[4] "OBJECT_HERO_HELMET_THUNDER";
ChestOpen FALSE;
EndCTCChest;
Health 1.0;
EndThing;
Re: albion explorer is messing up. [message #15297 is a reply to message #15259] Fri, 22 December 2006 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sephiroxas is currently offline  Sephiroxas

I've had the same problem. I can't seem to change anything with Albion explorer, or use Fable explorer very much, it won't let me save changes. And I don't know how saving the changes would affect my game.

"Silence fills the empty grave, now that I have gone. But my mind is not at rest, for questions linger on. I will ask, and you will answer. I am the monument to all your sins"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/ChldrnOfKorn777/jackob.gif
Re: albion explorer is messing up. [message #15302 is a reply to message #15258] Fri, 22 December 2006 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got it all to work thankfully!
Re: albion explorer is messing up. [message #15649 is a reply to message #15258] Wed, 03 January 2007 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karere is currently offline  Karere
Would you mind explaining how you got it to work? I'm having the same problem Sad
Re: albion explorer is messing up. [message #15660 is a reply to message #15258] Thu, 04 January 2007 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deadisdeath is currently offline  deadisdeath
chldrnofcorn777(sorry if i misspelled your name) save changes afects your game because it saves the changes youve made in FE. Thats not realy hard to understand is it.

Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space.
Space monkey!
Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good.

[Updated on: Thu, 04 January 2007 06:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: albion explorer is messing up. [message #17015 is a reply to message #15258] Sat, 10 March 2007 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dragongamer9 is currently offline  dragongamer9

i have the same problem its says aplly an an error comes up well what i did was when it said that i could not i just pressed no and then another one popped up i just clicked yes but it showed up just not i the null section just by its self i did everything and i have been asking people to help me with a new problem
i started the game and i went to the chest i went into a glitch in trees ive moved like three diffrent places so just a warnning you might run into that thats where im stuck
Re: albion explorer is messing up. [message #17042 is a reply to message #17015] Sun, 11 March 2007 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Please use some form of interpunction.
It exists for a reason.

And state your question clear some we can make out what you actually need to know.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: albion explorer is messing up. [message #17264 is a reply to message #15258] Wed, 21 March 2007 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

what the heck why can't people stop messing with me just give me a straight answer. if you dont know or aren't trying to help
then leave me alone, ive been trying to get answers all
i get are insults i mean im trying my best to get along with everybody so just please back off give a answer not bull crap.

P.S some one answer the question please
ive tried everything i can think of.
Re: albion explorer is messing up. [message #17274 is a reply to message #17264] Wed, 21 March 2007 16:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

I don't intend to mess with you, and I don't intend to insult you.

I do want to help, if I can.
But first I have to understand the question.
That's all I was tryin to tell.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: albion explorer is messing up. [message #17291 is a reply to message #15258] Thu, 22 March 2007 14:37 Go to previous message

Sorry I took that the wrong way

What I was trying to say in my question
is,That when I try to open
the spawned chest, i go in
to a glitch with trees, I can move a little
but can't get out ive moved the chest 3 to 4
diffrent places but it keeps happening
so what im trying to find out is
how do I fix it but nobody has told me
yet, so what do I to fix this
ive searched the forum,and google
but nothing tells me how to fix it.

P.S If I pissed you off sorry

[Updated on: Thu, 22 March 2007 14:38]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Fable TLC Trainer +24 Help, "Cannot access specified device, path, or file."
Next Topic: Graphics.big in original Fable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:09:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01317 seconds