Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Completely new titles with speech?
Completely new titles with speech? [message #17228] Mon, 19 March 2007 20:47 Go to next message
Pyrrhus is currently offline  Pyrrhus
I discovered this site yesterday so i'll take this opportunity to say hi. I already know how to create my own items (even if i am a bit iffy using 3ds MAX), spawn them in chests and whatnot but I do have a question.

Is it possible to create completely new title for the hero. Not just the text for it but the speech that NPC's would use?

Logically speaking it should be, the only really complex part would be to create the voices and i have no clue where such files would be. Known my luck i'm asking a question about something that isn't possible yet.

I apologise if this has been asked before but i couldn't find it. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Hanging on in quite desperation is the English way
Re: Completely new titles with speech? [message #17231 is a reply to message #17228] Mon, 19 March 2007 21:18 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Yes it's possible but lots o work.

Follow the OBJECT_HERO_TITLE_"title" to see how the defs work and what text group it follows.

There should be an audio extractor/importer in the tools sections. Not sure offhand how it works though.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Previous Topic: I've forgot how to mod.
Next Topic: Seriously wrong thing with weapons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 15 22:06:48 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01042 seconds