Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Question: how to put new item into inventory?
Question: how to put new item into inventory? [message #17137] Fri, 16 March 2007 22:49 Go to next message
sarah h is currently offline  sarah h
I just started this whole modding thing...hehe
Razz
Could someone please explain how to put a new weapon into your inventory, for example, the sword of aeons??
Thanks Smile much appreciated!
Re: Question: how to put new item into inventory? [message #17138 is a reply to message #17137] Fri, 16 March 2007 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

i dont know how do directly stick it in your inventory but there are instructions all over the site on how to spawn items to be picked up off the ground or in chests, just use the search button and look for spawning

and make sure you have the freeroam app which you can also find through search Smile

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Question: how to put new item into inventory? [message #17276 is a reply to message #17138] Wed, 21 March 2007 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

This will not help much, but:

I know it's possible to put at least one weapon in your inventory using only Fable Explorer, since I remember doing this.

However, since I don't have Fable installed at this time, I'm unable to tell you how. Rolling Eyes
Maybe someone with Fable at hand, and a bit more experience with FE can sort this out.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.

[Updated on: Wed, 21 March 2007 18:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Question: how to put new item into inventory? [message #17278 is a reply to message #17276] Wed, 21 March 2007 18:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sarah h is currently offline  sarah h
OldBoy wrote on Wed, 21 March 2007 18:00

I know it's possible to put at least one weapon in your inventory using only Fable Explorer, since I remember doing this.

However, since I don't have Fable installed at this time, I'm unable to tell you how. Rolling Eyes
Maybe someone with Fable at hand, and a bit more experience with FE can sort this out.

Thanks Very Happy
I appreciate your help. I will find a way; I always do Razz

-Sarah
Re: Question: how to put new item into inventory? [message #17281 is a reply to message #17278] Wed, 21 March 2007 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

yuo can edit a cutscene to give you the weapon but that isnt really very easy

probably the best one would be to find the one where you get the iron longsword and change the weapon given to you to the one you want instead of the original one

it's in cscriptdef

under scripts.bin in fe

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Question: how to put new item into inventory? [message #17285 is a reply to message #17276] Thu, 22 March 2007 06:00 Go to previous message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

OldBoy wrote on Thu, 22 March 2007 02:00

This is how you do it:

1. Start Fable Explorer.

2. Find CREATURE_HERO (under CREATURE, number 1470)

3. Next to control number E8590FBA - Weapon 1 put the object ID of the weapon you want to add to your inventory.

4. In the case of Sword of Aeons it's 5526.

5. Click 'Apply Changes' and 'Actions' and 'Save mods and run Fable'

You can find the ID numbers of the weapons under OBJECT in the game.bin.
They are somewhere near the end.

Or you can load this fmp to get the sword of aeons.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Previous Topic: Messed up in my sad atempt to mod
Next Topic: Pump crossbows
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 02:06:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00968 seconds