Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Please help...
Please help... [message #18675] Mon, 30 April 2007 19:43 Go to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
Alright I just registered to this site and when it comes to modding I am a complete noob.

1. Please can someone explain to me how you mod the X-Box version and the PC verion if it's not any trouble.

2. On youtube I saw this video that someone modded the Bereaver to doing 22000 damage and he changed it's name to "Singing Sword" also he made custom cloths here is the link http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fau9m2uOGyY
anyway I was wondering is that mod here, please reply.

P.S What is Fable Explorer?
Re: Please help... [message #18679 is a reply to message #18675] Mon, 30 April 2007 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Soul2u2 is currently offline  Soul2u2
1. Dunno, I also just started Razz

2.In FE you'll find OBJECT in de game.bin files. If you click on that you'll find OBJECT_LEGENDARY_(your weapons name). Doubleclick it and a new window will open. If you scroll down you'll c CWeaponDef. Click on the first link. Another window should open. If you scroll down you'll c Weapon damage divided by 10. If you change that value, you can easily hit 22000. Also, if you go back to OBJECT_LEGENDARY_(your weapons name) you'll c CInventoryItemDef. Click on the link (first 1 again). There you'll c 3 links, you need the 1st. There you can change the name of the weapon. Custom cloths I dunno...

P.S. --> Fable Explorer (FE) is a modding divice, downloadable on this site.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3973/fableyl4.png
Re: Please help... [message #18680 is a reply to message #18675] Mon, 30 April 2007 23:52 Go to previous message
Archangel is currently offline  Archangel
there should be various tutorials around the site that you can check for some of the basics of modding with FE
Previous Topic: REMOVE a mod- is it possible?
Next Topic: Trouble With Mods
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:33:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01380 seconds