Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Hmmm....A little help? haha...
icon4.gif  Hmmm....A little help? haha... [message #19193] Sat, 19 May 2007 13:44 Go to next message
darthdnw is currently offline  darthdnw
Confused ok well here it is, I need help to advance my knowledge of fable modding, I would like anyone with a large ammount of fable mod knowledge to Send me a message on AIM, My Screen name on that is Darthdnw please help me out, a few small things are halting my progress in fable.
Re: Hmmm....A little help? haha... [message #19196 is a reply to message #19193] Sat, 19 May 2007 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

That's a very broad question. If you could specify a bit? That would help...

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Hmmm....A little help? haha... [message #19197 is a reply to message #19193] Sat, 19 May 2007 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, I was messing with factions, I was trying to make "FACTION_GUILD_APPRENTICE_GOOD" ,
"FACTION_GUILD_APPRENTICE_EVIL" , "FACTION_GUILD_MEMBERS" ,
"FACTION_GUILD_SERVANTS" all kill eachother, So I Went into each faction, and deleted all of the friends list, then added eachother to foes, I save, I go to play, nothing, They are not killing eachother, I am wondering why? Also I want to know witch faction is the guards faction, the normal guards, like in heros guild and Bowerstone. All this would help my progress a bit.
Re: Hmmm....A little help? haha... [message #19203 is a reply to message #19193] Sat, 19 May 2007 17:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes well? any info for muh?
Re: Hmmm....A little help? haha... [message #19204 is a reply to message #19203] Sat, 19 May 2007 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
darthdnw wrote on Sat, 19 May 2007 19:43

Rolling Eyes well? any info for muh?

Check to make sure their actually used. CEnemyDef of the Creature I beleive.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Hmmm....A little help? haha... [message #19205 is a reply to message #19193] Sat, 19 May 2007 19:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heres a list of Active factions found in the CEnemyDef section, witch do the guards belong to?

FACTION TWINBLADE CAMP BANDITS

FACTION MONSTERS

FACTION VILLAGERS

FACTION HERO

FACTION GUILD APPRENTICE GOOD

FACTION RIVAL HERO

FACTION BANDITS

FACTION BODY GUARDS

FACTION TRADERS

FACTION NEUTRALS

FACTION TWINBLADE CAMP NEUTRALS

FACTION SCRIPT NEUTRALS

FACTION GUILD MEMBERS

FACTION GUILD SERVANTS
Re: Hmmm....A little help? haha... [message #19206 is a reply to message #19193] Sat, 19 May 2007 19:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nvm I figured it all out, wow, I can't make the guards sluaghter the innocent villagers...THEY ARE VILLAGERS! ON A POWERTRIP! Wow. lame, The only way I could do this is if someone knew how to create a new guard faction that can kill the villager faction? I dunno...
Re: Hmmm....A little help? haha... [message #19277 is a reply to message #19193] Mon, 21 May 2007 17:50 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Though you answered your own question. Smile

game.bin->CREATURE->"Creature"->CEnemyDef "Link"

To add new entries. First export an entry to work from. Such as FACTION_VILLAGERS.
Right click game.bin and select create new entry. Name it anything. But make sure the defination name is FACTION. Import your example. Set it up and link it to any and all CEnemyDefs you want to use it.

Alternatively. Change an existing FACTION, rename it, refresh the game.bin by double clicking it (the entry will show up with the new name). Make an fmp. Close FE without saving anything. Load the fmp you had just created. Link it to CEnemyDefs

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:51]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Help with spell rebalancing
Next Topic: Some Model Information
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 13:44:29 PDT 2024