Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Ha Ha Ha Ha I don't care what anyone here says...
Ha Ha Ha Ha I don't care what anyone here says... [message #19213] Sun, 20 May 2007 01:40 Go to next message
trickster is currently offline  trickster
I have been scanning through this site for a while before I made my account and I have to say I am totally disgusted with the set up situations here on this sitethe only reason i made my account is to say the following:

WTF is wrong with you people running this site?
Where the hell do you get off posting all this stuff and saying yeah all this stuff works and then providing very little or no explination at all on what needs to be done then you get even bigger balls saying that no one should be asking on how to do something but then continue on egging people on to get them to ask only so you can set it up to ban them

Ah news flash and wake up people:
Trying to use the excuse that you need to learn it before asking contradicts itself. There is no way in hell most average people can learn this stuff UNLESS YOU PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND IT START PROVIDING SIMPLE EXPLINATIONS TO THINGS and when someone asks a how to --- Instead of giving a synde remark about get out of here why don't you actually try answering someone with answers that would actually do some good instead of leaving people with no clue and even more un-answered questions.

Base fact---if you create or understand it and you have it put up for people toi use---then it's your responsibility to make sure you help out people and get it so they can understand it...No one running this site has any morals whatsoever and then you have the audacity to post up to follow the site rules....LOL what a crock of BS

That follow the site BS is just your way of saying that you peple are simply to lazy to actually want to help anyone and all this site is really good for is a show off site saying:
Quote:

HEY look at what we can do and we wanna bait you into asking us how we do something, so we can stuff it back in your face that we can do it and you can't and we are not telling but please ask or confrnt us about not telling so that we can ban you and continue doing this to as many people as we can.

I have very little respect for this site, the people running it or its rules....

And I can see the comments coming now you people wil probably sya things like
1) No one is forcing me to be here or asked you to come here

Yep your right and guess what no one is forcing you people to be stupid with this stuff either.
and before anyone tries to turn this around the focus is on this:
Basic rule of anything if you purposely pull stunts like this then you can take replies such as these maturely just as you ahve explained in your site rules. If you want to get rid of someone like me for makingh these types of comments---fine so be it--its no loss to me but just remember by getting rid of me means you really can't follow your own site rules and can't handle the fact that This topic wouldn't be up if it werent for the stuff that goes on here...
I am simply posting this because of the situation that was set up on this site....not the other way around as people like to try to change it into saying things like---well look at how your acting--no wonder no one wants to help you...but the fact is the people that say those types of comments are simply too stupid to look at the cause for the comment--rather than saying you know I might want to do a little reseach and try to figure out if this person is saying somethings wrong, then it should be easy to back track and see the 1st chain of events that caused for the topic in the 1st place...But no instead that gets ignored and people only want to focus on the current persons actions and behaviour.

ans as i said...banning me just makes my accusation all the more true that everyone can see

[Updated on: Sun, 20 May 2007 01:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Ha Ha Ha Ha I don't care what anyone here says... [message #19216 is a reply to message #19213] Sun, 20 May 2007 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

In the history of this forum (something like 2 years now) only a couple of people have been banned, and not for asking questions.

You can find tutorials here, here, here, here, here, here and here.
Then there is the wiki that contains a lot of information, and you can also use search.
And here are a bunch of tools you can use to mod fable, and you can ask questions about them here.

As for me; you can browse through my posts to find out that most of them are answers to questions people asked about modding...
So if you've got any questions, shoot.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Ha Ha Ha Ha I don't care what anyone here says... [message #19217 is a reply to message #19213] Sun, 20 May 2007 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
groo is currently offline  groo
also if anyone has questions about something, they can ask me and ill answer.ok?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Doddle576/Flag.jpg
---current projects---
Fable:Darkened Souls
Re: Ha Ha Ha Ha I don't care what anyone here says... [message #19218 is a reply to message #19213] Sun, 20 May 2007 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
an4rk is currently offline  an4rk

I pity da foo who cant read da wiki.
Re: Ha Ha Ha Ha I don't care what anyone here says... [message #19231 is a reply to message #19213] Sun, 20 May 2007 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rookshot is currently offline  rookshot

i kinda get what this guy is sayin a lil bit tho. i know for a fact that a lot of people cant make any sense out of the wiki. but there are lots of posts explaining most of the stuff already. thats how i learned to do most of what i can do with fable besides trial and error lol
Re: Ha Ha Ha Ha I don't care what anyone here says... [message #19250 is a reply to message #19213] Sun, 20 May 2007 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
I would like to see this guy post ONE question that has been asked and not answered in the forums or the wiki.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: Ha Ha Ha Ha I don't care what anyone here says... [message #19267 is a reply to message #19213] Mon, 21 May 2007 12:43 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
You are entitled to nothing. The only thing holding people back is their own stupidity.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Previous Topic: I dont get it.
Next Topic: Adding expressions with only fable explorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 03:20:36 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01375 seconds