Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » New Area of the Guild, in the basement [PC FABLE]
New Area of the Guild, in the basement [PC FABLE] [message #19523] Wed, 30 May 2007 03:14 Go to next message
Dark_Ansem is currently offline  Dark_Ansem

I was thinking of making a new area in the Guild. You gain access to it via a staircase, it takes you in a sort-of catacomb (dark, creepy place, with only torch light) that is an entrance to a circular arena (dark) with 4 torches at the "corners" (a circle doens't have of course) where a grey flame lies. it will ask you if you want to fight, if you answer yes it turns into an exact copy of you (grey of course) with your equipped weapons and you will fight the Doppelganger. if you win, you take experience, nothing more. Then the flame morphs back to its original form, ready for another challenge. As I can't mod levels myself, I can do the dialogues and furnish musics and pictures for someone more expert than me.
Re: New Area of the Guild, in the basement [PC FABLE] [message #20720 is a reply to message #19523] Sun, 24 June 2007 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leon434 is currently offline  Leon434
Dude thats a awsome idea! To bad I dont know how to edit stuffs...so this is kinda of a inlongagated BUMP. But fighting your self would be awsome.
Re: New Area of the Guild, in the basement [PC FABLE] [message #20835 is a reply to message #19523] Tue, 26 June 2007 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I think you just had a revolutionary idea Shocked ...

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: New Area of the Guild, in the basement [PC FABLE] [message #20855 is a reply to message #19523] Tue, 26 June 2007 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leon434 is currently offline  Leon434
What would also be awsome is if you could replay any previous boss battle in that area XD
Re: New Area of the Guild, in the basement [PC FABLE] [message #20863 is a reply to message #19523] Tue, 26 June 2007 21:36 Go to previous message
groo is currently offline  groo
hmmmm ill see about this:D

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Doddle576/Flag.jpg
---current projects---
Fable:Darkened Souls
Previous Topic: Would It Be Possible?
Next Topic: New here and need a simple answer please.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:04:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01110 seconds