Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Im such a newb but i need help with Fable Explorer
icon5.gif  Im such a newb but i need help with Fable Explorer [message #19641] Sat, 02 June 2007 18:45 Go to next message
Munkkybutt is currently offline  Munkkybutt

I opened up Fable Explorer and it was blank. Absolutely nothing. So can any of you tell me whats up or what I have to do? Thanx. Im new to this whole modding thing. There is probably a topic like this in the earlier boards. Sorry for wasting your time but please reply. Embarassed

Too Legit to Quit
Re: Im such a newb but i need help with Fable Explorer [message #19702 is a reply to message #19641] Mon, 04 June 2007 18:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
Do you mean that the program didn't show? Or that the graphics.big, game.bin, etc. didn't show?

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: Im such a newb but i need help with Fable Explorer [message #19703 is a reply to message #19641] Mon, 04 June 2007 19:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
If you are attempting to mod the PC game, FE should load all the files for you if the game is installed correctly. If you are trying to mod the xbox version you will need to load them yourself as the registry entry FE looks for to determine file paths will obviously not be present.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Im such a newb but i need help with Fable Explorer [message #19730 is a reply to message #19641] Tue, 05 June 2007 12:26 Go to previous message
Munkkybutt is currently offline  Munkkybutt

Oh sorry nevermind I figured it out but thanx. I'll probably need help later though...

Too Legit to Quit
Previous Topic: Help Mod
Next Topic: Fable not working...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 06:01:36 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01015 seconds