Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Sword of Light and Power MOD
Sword of Light and Power MOD [message #19917] Sat, 09 June 2007 07:23 Go to next message
Edi1994 is currently offline  Edi1994
Heey there Very Happy

This is my first mod, so don't expect to much!
Steps to get him:

1.Load the FMP.
2.Launch fable with the : 'Save Mod and Play' button at FE.
3.Go to a shop in Albion and buy 'Sword of Light and Power'
(if you can't see him, try another shopkeeper. The shopkeeper in Oakvale sells him!)
4.Wear it.
5.Enjoy!

It's not a very perfect mod, just made a sword with glowing light. Try it. This is my first mod, better ones will follow.

NOTE: The Sword ONLY glows when you're in Combat.
POWER: The sword's attack rate is currently 600, but normal modders can boost this up, i think? (the official sword is Steel Katana)
And: I don't have sreenshots, sorry for that...

Coca Cola went to town, Pepsi Cola Shoot Him down, Doctor Pepper Pept him up, They al drink 7-up!
Re: Sword of Light and Power MOD [message #51251 is a reply to message #19917] Tue, 12 May 2009 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jack4545 is currently offline  Jack4545
I Have a question {im new} when i clik on the link thing it says find and then a werid screen shows up what do u do? Confused
Re: Sword of Light and Power MOD [message #51255 is a reply to message #19917] Tue, 12 May 2009 14:15 Go to previous message
The New Fabled Ravrn
Your necroposting skill is very high indeed. About 2 years ahead of your time.

The link is an FMP (Fable Mod Package). It brings you to a download screen. Open, Save, Cancel. Save is what you want.

If you don't understand this much, I would advise you to leave. I mean this, not to be rude, or hurtful, or anything else. This is apart of basic knowledge.

If you wish to still stay, you will need to abuse the search function. This file will need to be opened in a program called "FableExplorer".

There you will need to open it "File<Load Fable Mod Package". This applies it to Fable, but, if you don't have CBox, you will need to hit "Actions<Save Changes And Run Fable" for the modifications to work. (CBox allows you to save even if you close the program).

Other than that, just follow his steps to get the weapon. And just to let you know, this is a very old post. 2 years ago, about.

Welcome to the forums.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif

[Updated on: Tue, 12 May 2009 14:17]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Bow shoots orange orbs
Next Topic: Hero stick that hits 1000000!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:43:14 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01545 seconds