Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Newb getting more ambitious
Newb getting more ambitious [message #20015] Sat, 09 June 2007 20:43 Go to next message
Mattebrown is currently offline  Mattebrown

Okay. I've figured out how to defeat ageing and aligment issues. Now, for an entirely new idea. Adding a new set of armor. I want to add something that does NOT resemble the heavy plate set (Neutral, Bright, Dark, Platinum) But is still heavy armor. I don't know if this is a reskin, as I want to keep the other suits in the game as well.

1) Am I insane, or is this possible?
2) If it IS possible, what do I need to do?
3) Has anyone else already attempted this?

Thanks in advance for your time. Smile

-Matt-
Re: Newb getting more ambitious [message #20016 is a reply to message #20015] Sat, 09 June 2007 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
groo is currently offline  groo
ya, its possible, not easy with a new model, butr possible

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Doddle576/Flag.jpg
---current projects---
Fable:Darkened Souls
Re: Newb getting more ambitious [message #20017 is a reply to message #20015] Sat, 09 June 2007 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

GREAT! Now... can anyone tell me roughly what I'd need to make this happen?
Re: Newb getting more ambitious [message #20042 is a reply to message #20017] Sun, 10 June 2007 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
First you'll need to create the models for the armor in a 3d rendering program. I would ask Bluetooth to help you from there since he's the only one who can import it or whatever.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: Newb getting more ambitious [message #20088 is a reply to message #20042] Sun, 10 June 2007 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
chaos wrote on Sun, 10 June 2007 13:13

First you'll need to create the models for the armor in a 3d rendering program. I would ask Bluetooth to help you from there since he's the only one who can import it or whatever.

Only because I know more about modeling than most people. Anyone with the right knowledge can do it.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Newb getting more ambitious [message #20090 is a reply to message #20015] Sun, 10 June 2007 22:40 Go to previous message

Hm. Looks like this might be a lot more complicated than I thought. Not saying I'm not going to try, and am very glad that you guys can help, just that it might be a slow process... never attempted modeling before. Sad
Previous Topic: Reversed Swords?!? (Real Quick)
Next Topic: free roam help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 10:38:52 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01267 seconds