Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » TNG and Script.bin FMP help, and an other question
TNG and Script.bin FMP help, and an other question [message #20163] Tue, 12 June 2007 17:12
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Is there a way to upload TNG's into a FMP, also change cut screens using a FMP. Last time I made a FMP that changed a cut scene in the script.bin, I left a scar on the mods forums (sorry, I didn't mean to). Also I mean freeroam TNGs.

On top of that here is a question I asked while posting the description to one of five of my bows.

"Jack's Minions (beta, reason why later) - This bow shoots out Dreadwing Minions! The only problem is that you cannot hurt them with melee (and they can't hurt you with melee...but they cast spells...and so can you). Can someone help me find out how to make it possible to melee? If so you can make your own challenge anytime, anywhere, without coding anything (right now, spawn a lot and use Hellfire on them). Spawn as OBJECT_UNNATURAL_PUMPCROSSBOW_MINION"

You can download the mod and examine it here http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=2849 &

Thanks for any help anyone can give me

Edit I found out how to put TNGs in FMPs, but only without freeroam.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan

[Updated on: Tue, 12 June 2007 20:00]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: 3ds max 9 help
Next Topic: Magic enhancing equipment?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 17:16:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01212 seconds