Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Can some one make it so you don't go bald?
Can some one make it so you don't go bald? [message #20251] Fri, 15 June 2007 10:51 Go to next message
Spudzzy is currently offline  Spudzzy
I'm sure this is something that does not require allot of fable modding experience. So if this request is ignored I'll do it myself after learning how to do a little light modding.

I'd like to be able to keep my hair when I turn evil. If it is possible, please tell me. If you don't feel like doing it, it's fine because I plan on toying around with a few things in the game any way.
icon14.gif  Re: Can some one make it so you don't go bald? [message #20311 is a reply to message #20251] Sun, 17 June 2007 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simski
I'm no modder but I would to want this quite alot.
If noone answers your request I do hope you do succed in creating this yourself.

And I would be very greatful if you would be so kind to share your work once done.

Good Luck.

You being offended by me might offend me.
Re: Can some one make it so you don't go bald? [message #20345 is a reply to message #20251] Sun, 17 June 2007 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd love to begin work. But I can't because the required programs are not working. No one has bothered to aid me in my error thread either. So there is nothing I can do at the moment.
Re: Can some one make it so you don't go bald? [message #20588 is a reply to message #20345] Fri, 22 June 2007 19:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
routhy is currently offline  routhy
I tried a few days ago and got bored, I' pretty sure what I need to do now though, so I'll probably give it another shot before long.
Re: Can some one make it so you don't go bald? [message #20606 is a reply to message #20588] Fri, 22 June 2007 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
Someone already posted a mod for no baldness. Search before you post.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: Can some one make it so you don't go bald? [message #20939 is a reply to message #20606] Thu, 28 June 2007 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge wrote on Fri, 22 June 2007 23:44

Someone already posted a mod for no baldness. Search before you post.

Um.. I looked all over for one. I've used search, and found nothing. I've manually searched all up and down this forums. Nothing. Perhaps you should search before assuming there is already a mod like it on this forums.

I have a new question. Where at in the Fable Explorer can I find and edit baldness effects. It's not in the same place as the "Remove old age effects" guide. I found stuff like flies, halos. Couldn't seem to find anything about baldness when turning evil.
Re: Can some one make it so you don't go bald? [message #20950 is a reply to message #20939] Thu, 28 June 2007 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bluetooth posted a mod that made you go bald with Will instead of when you're evil Confused

Re: Can some one make it so you don't go bald? [message #20957 is a reply to message #20950] Thu, 28 June 2007 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simski
HodgePodge wrote on Thu, 28 June 2007 12:44

Bluetooth posted a mod that made you go bald with Will instead of when you're evil Confused

http://theducks.org/pictures/do-not-want-dog.jpg
I like the effect of the will... I think it makes your hair gray... right?

No baldness D=

You being offended by me might offend me.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 June 2007 14:35]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Can some one make it so you don't go bald? [message #21030 is a reply to message #20957] Sat, 30 June 2007 00:51 Go to previous message
No, will makes you have Will Tats. And if someone hasn't posted a mod for what you want, then make it yourself. Download the Will=baldness mod and see what bluetooth did to change what causes baldness. It should just be a matter of deleting it in the CHeroMorphDef...

Previous Topic: A more corrupt Albion.
Next Topic: Would You Be Able To....
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:52:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01202 seconds