Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » help with bluetooth's simple morphing.
help with bluetooth's simple morphing. [message #20295] Sat, 16 June 2007 08:17 Go to next message
Juneau is currently offline  Juneau
So I start up a new game and oh my what a surprise, my hero stops growing after he reaches teen size.
So now I walk around with him looking like a kid.

Now I don't really have a problem with that, in all honesty I'd rather have him the same size as the NPC's as opposed to the "regular" giant.

But what I do have a problem with is that now he's too "bulky" so to speak, and I'd rather avoid that.

So is there any way I can un-buff him or so by using FE?
Re: help with bluetooth's simple morphing. [message #20296 is a reply to message #20295] Sat, 16 June 2007 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
groo is currently offline  groo
redo his bones in heromorph

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Doddle576/Flag.jpg
---current projects---
Fable:Darkened Souls
Re: help with bluetooth's simple morphing. [message #20297 is a reply to message #20295] Sat, 16 June 2007 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Juneau is currently offline  Juneau
lets pretend I don't know anything about these sort of things, how would I go about changing him into adult hero proportions without altering his height? (or maybe making him a few inches longer Razz)
Re: help with bluetooth's simple morphing. [message #20298 is a reply to message #20295] Sat, 16 June 2007 08:39 Go to previous message
groo is currently offline  groo
ummmmmm go into CHeroMorphDef and scroll down until u find something about bones, click that and find new bonesets then click ok, just try different combos of bones, some might turn out weird, just warning ya

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Doddle576/Flag.jpg
---current projects---
Fable:Darkened Souls
Previous Topic: Magic enhancing equipment?
Next Topic: Changing bows damage
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 15:32:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01494 seconds