Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » How to change the knockdown effect...
How to change the knockdown effect... [message #20552] Thu, 21 June 2007 19:10 Go to next message
Munkkybutt is currently offline  Munkkybutt

...of Thunders sword??

Too Legit to Quit
Re: How to change the knockdown effect... [message #20553 is a reply to message #20552] Thu, 21 June 2007 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
You know a friend of mine asked that same question. It might be the amount of damage it does or something else, as there are two thunder swords I guess you could spawn the lower level one and see if it is the damage. If it isn't the damage I can't help you much, sorry Sad.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Re: How to change the knockdown effect... [message #20563 is a reply to message #20552] Fri, 22 June 2007 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy_Avenger is currently offline  Holy_Avenger
Do you mean stabbing on knocked enemy? I don't know how, but if you can change it's type, weapon type, from shovel into blade, it will stab the grounded enemy.

I'm right here............
Skeeeeeeiith!!!
Re: How to change the knockdown effect... [message #20572 is a reply to message #20563] Fri, 22 June 2007 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

"You know a friend of mine asked that same question. It might be the amount of damage it does or something else, as there are two thunder swords I guess you could spawn the lower level one and see if it is the damage. If it isn't the damage I can't help you much, sorry . "

No both swords do the knockdown effect.

"Do you mean stabbing on knocked enemy? I don't know how, but if you can change it's type, weapon type, from shovel into blade, it will stab the grounded enemy"

That is something I should try too.

So if any one elso knows how to o this please tell me. (Im sick of taking forever to kill a bandit because he blocks so much).

Thanx

Too Legit to Quit

[Updated on: Fri, 22 June 2007 12:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to change the knockdown effect... [message #20587 is a reply to message #20552] Fri, 22 June 2007 19:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did think of something though.

Take the model of thunders sword and replace the model of an other sword (preferably one that isn't in the game) and amp up the damage.

Edit

I think I found it out, theres a code in the CWeaponDef that adds an explosion (its inviable) to the sword, go to the swords CWeaponDef and scroll down a till you see "Explosion", change it to 0. That should work.

Assistant for Conquest

[Updated on: Fri, 22 June 2007 19:45]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to change the knockdown effect... [message #20609 is a reply to message #20552] Fri, 22 June 2007 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why don't you try what I said? Under the edit.

Assistant for Conquest
Re: How to change the knockdown effect... [message #20630 is a reply to message #20587] Sat, 23 June 2007 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hey There is no "explosion" under CweaponDef. So can you give me the code for it? Thanx

Too Legit to Quit
Re: How to change the knockdown effect... [message #20631 is a reply to message #20552] Sat, 23 June 2007 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, this FMP SHOULD work, might not, who knows, SHOULD, but I never trust myself enough to say it will.

Assistant for Conquest
Re: How to change the knockdown effect... [message #20632 is a reply to message #20631] Sat, 23 June 2007 11:17 Go to previous message

Thanks a lot dude! Ill try it.

Too Legit to Quit
Previous Topic: New to modding, need help plz
Next Topic: changing bone
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 05:37:16 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01269 seconds