Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » changing bone
changing bone [message #20648] Sat, 23 June 2007 18:29 Go to next message
danquick6926 is currently offline  danquick6926
i was trying to figure out where to enter the id for the bone structure i want to switch for my character. i wanted thunder, so from my understanding, i would switch the one my hero has (which i cannot find in FE, and enter rival_hero_thunder_set.bncfg is that correct? and if so, where do i put it?
Re: changing bone [message #20655 is a reply to message #20648] Sat, 23 June 2007 19:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Wait, are you saying you want to make your hero look like Thunder? Switching the bone structure with thunder is not a good idea, unless you want to make your hero shaped like Thunder, but not look like him.

If you want to make yourself look like Thunder you you'll need to model swap, take the model ID of Thunder, and Paste it over the hero's.

I'm assuming you know how to do that, if not say so.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Re: changing bone [message #20658 is a reply to message #20648] Sat, 23 June 2007 19:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
danquick6926 is currently offline  danquick6926
i do know how to make him look like thunder, but i wanted him to have the body structure, the shape, of thunder. of course, if i wanted him to really look like thunder i would do both, but i would just like the shape
Re: changing bone [message #20659 is a reply to message #20648] Sat, 23 June 2007 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Oh, just go into the bones of Thunder, select all, copy, backup hero's bones, open hero's bones, select all, paste over with Thunder's bones.

Tell me if that works, and send a screen to.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Re: changing bone [message #20695 is a reply to message #20659] Sun, 24 June 2007 11:37 Go to previous message
routhy is currently offline  routhy
You don't need FE to do it, in the Fable - TLC/data/boned folder are all the bonestructures, just copy the thunder one over the hero ones.

By the way, hero with thunders bonestructure looks weird, I'd show a screenie but I broke my copy of fable so I need to go and buy a new copy.
Previous Topic: How to change the knockdown effect...
Next Topic: Thunder helm and Nihilus mask
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 22:28:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01488 seconds