Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Need Help with Summoning Summoners
Need Help with Summoning Summoners [message #20697] Sun, 24 June 2007 11:44 Go to next message
Allecto
Hello. I just recently got Fable:TLC for PC and I am trying to get a red summoner as a summon (I played on the xbox before) but I can't get it done properly. I know how to make the summoner as my default summon but I don't get the business with making the summoner a CSummonableDef so that it doesn't change when it kills a monster. I've looked around and saw some threads but I guess I don't understand what to do, since I'm really new to modding. Help by going through it step by step would be really appreciated!
Re: Need Help with Summoning Summoners [message #20766 is a reply to message #20697] Mon, 25 June 2007 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Well I made a mod, just for you, that will allow you to summon summoners. Although the first kind of summoner you kill, you will get, I don't know if they destroy an other summoner it'll switch type, that part I don't know. What I do know is that I made it possible with both of them, I gave the same rank though, if you have an problems I'll just make it possible for red or blue.

Note, defeating a summoner with your summon is not an easy feat.

Also note that they don't like to follow you, you'll need to resummon them. They'll wonder around the area you summoned them though. I'm sure theres a way to make them follow you, but I'm not sure how to (create a new brain, find the code in other summonable creature brains that make them follow you, put it in new brain, something like that, or copy an other brain or use an other brain).

Enjoy

~Searyan~

P.S. This may conflict with mods like summon trolls and mods like it.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan

[Updated on: Mon, 25 June 2007 19:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Need Help with Summoning Summoners [message #20785 is a reply to message #20766] Mon, 25 June 2007 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

the ptoblem is probably that he is trying to spawn a blue summoner

they summon in their starting position of crouching so they kinda freeze once they stop doing that animation

the red ones are your best bet

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Need Help with Summoning Summoners [message #20792 is a reply to message #20697] Mon, 25 June 2007 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Hitting them should teach them a lesson, or it should, undead have the same problem when fired them from a bow.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Re: Need Help with Summoning Summoners [message #20811 is a reply to message #20766] Tue, 26 June 2007 08:39 Go to previous message
Allecto
Sean_s wrote on Mon, 25 June 2007 22:25

Well I made a mod, just for you, that will allow you to summon summoners. Although the first kind of summoner you kill, you will get, I don't know if they destroy an other summoner it'll switch type, that part I don't know. What I do know is that I made it possible with both of them, I gave the same rank though, if you have an problems I'll just make it possible for red or blue.

Note, defeating a summoner with your summon is not an easy feat.

Also note that they don't like to follow you, you'll need to resummon them. They'll wonder around the area you summoned them though. I'm sure theres a way to make them follow you, but I'm not sure how to (create a new brain, find the code in other summonable creature brains that make them follow you, put it in new brain, something like that, or copy an other brain or use an other brain).

Enjoy

~Searyan~

P.S. This may conflict with mods like summon trolls and mods like it.

Thanks so much for this, I really appreciate it! But I figured out how to get my summoner( the red guy) to stay when killing someone a little before by luck! I took a look at the summoners' Defs and under CSummonableCreaturesDef it showed that its number under CSummonableCreaturesDef would be 8912, and I took a look at it and changed its rank to something high and gave it a summoned minion brain. It worked out great (although the summoner still hurts you), but the skies turned blue everywhere( in hobbe caves its really bright, witchwood has clear skies)! Confused Anywho, I still
appreciate you making a file for me very much! Thanks for all the
help! Surprised
Previous Topic: Need Some Help With Changing Hero!
Next Topic: Fable Explorer 4.1 HELP!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 17:20:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01512 seconds