Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » help putting textures on weapons
help putting textures on weapons [message #21160] Mon, 02 July 2007 12:55 Go to next message
sniper6 is currently offline  sniper6

i have a sword ready i cant for the life of me figure out how to put a texture on it. I have searched everywhere and came up empty handed. (im new but i learn fast)!

anyone plz help me!!!!

[Updated on: Mon, 02 July 2007 13:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: help putting textures on weapons [message #21162 is a reply to message #21160] Mon, 02 July 2007 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
danquick6926 is currently offline  danquick6926
i assume you have fable explorer... if not you will have trouble modding... a.k.a itll be impossible. if you have f.e, then just follow these directions

1) select objects
2) scroll down near the bottom until you find weapon names
3) pick the weapon you want to change, double click
4) hit the + next to the word object on the left hand side
5) scroll down on the menu on the left until you see the word graphic (near the bottom)
6)then do the same for the weapon you want it to look like (if you want to see an image of the weapon, click the blue link under the texture id)
7 copy the id of the weapon you want it to look like, and paste it into the id area of the one you want to change
Re: help putting textures on weapons [message #21165 is a reply to message #21162] Mon, 02 July 2007 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

danquick6926 wrote on Mon, 02 July 2007 23:23

i assume you have fable explorer... if not you will have trouble modding... a.k.a itll be impossible. if you have f.e, then just follow these directions

1) select objects
2) scroll down near the bottom until you find weapon names
3) pick the weapon you want to change, double click
4) hit the + next to the word object on the left hand side
5) scroll down on the menu on the left until you see the word graphic (near the bottom)
6)then do the same for the weapon you want it to look like (if you want to see an image of the weapon, click the blue link under the texture id)
7 copy the id of the weapon you want it to look like, and paste it into the id area of the one you want to change

I don't believe that's what he means.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: help putting textures on weapons [message #21166 is a reply to message #21160] Mon, 02 July 2007 15:31 Go to previous message
danquick6926 is currently offline  danquick6926
well now wait... do you mean you have a sword that you made, and you cant figure out how to put it in the game? if so, then i am useless to help... sorry Sad
Previous Topic: G.W.P >>>FAILED<<< Ideas Thread
Next Topic: a little help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 02:21:59 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01322 seconds