Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Just a small weapons pack
Just a small weapons pack [message #19284] Mon, 21 May 2007 20:23 Go to next message
Omega_Slayer is currently offline  Omega_Slayer
It's pretty basic, It Includes mods on weapons that others use. So be careful with thunder and Jack's second form.

Enjoy, and give suggestions if you want.

[edit] I messed up something in the first one, the second one fixes ONLY the one thing I messed up. Exclamation IF YOU WANT ALL THE WEAPONS IN THE PACK, DOWNLOAD THE FIRST ONE, THEN THE SECOND ONE! Exclamation

Need a good sword to fight beside ye? well @#$%@ off, bit**!

[Updated on: Mon, 21 May 2007 20:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Just a small weapons pack [message #19286 is a reply to message #19284] Mon, 21 May 2007 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thunders sword, The Harvester, a modded Experience Augmentation, a Mod on a sword called Albions End that was a mod on Nostro's sword (Not mine originally, all credit for it's awesome looks goes to SLRGrant), The sword of Aeons, Mods on Assasin Rush, Enflame, I think I Inluded lightning, Time stop, Berserk, and Force Push.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 May 2007 20:39]

Re: Just a small weapons pack [message #19288 is a reply to message #19284] Mon, 21 May 2007 20:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For better description of Albions end (BTW, once you get it in game, it's called Scimitar.), go to Here Mine has somewhere along the lines of 110000000 damage, until you factor in all extra damage.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 May 2007 20:42]

Re: Just a small weapons pack [message #19289 is a reply to message #19288] Mon, 21 May 2007 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
That's pretty good. May i suggest changing some of the textures perhaps? Should'nt take too much extra effort.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: Just a small weapons pack [message #21498 is a reply to message #19284] Sat, 07 July 2007 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PieMAn is currently offline  PieMAn
So were do you get the stuff.

There's fightin' on the left
And marching on the right
Don't look up in the sky
You're gonna die of fright
Here comes the razor's edge
Re: Just a small weapons pack [message #21548 is a reply to message #19284] Sun, 08 July 2007 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Omega_Slayer wrote on Tue, 22 May 2007 05:23

It's pretty basic, It Includes mods on weapons that others use. So be careful with thunder and Jack's second form.

[edit] I messed up something in the first one, the second one fixes ONLY the one thing I messed up. Exclamation IF YOU WANT ALL THE WEAPONS IN THE PACK, DOWNLOAD THE FIRST ONE, THEN THE SECOND ONE! Exclamation

It would be nice if you can be a bit more specific on what this mod exactly does. For instance tell which weapons you've changed. Even more nice would be to tell them the OBJECT names so they know what to spawn.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Just a small weapons pack [message #21686 is a reply to message #19284] Wed, 11 July 2007 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After several weeks of testing, I found out that my experiance mod will glitch the game if you use it on anything stronger than a bandit. To combat this, either don't get any weapons with an experience augmentation, or just keep using a weapon with an experience Augmentation until you get out of the guild, at which point you should have just about enough experience to max out most, if not all of your stats, then you can switch to a weapon that doesn't have an experience augmentation.

Re: Just a small weapons pack [message #21687 is a reply to message #19289] Wed, 11 July 2007 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no Idea how to change textures hodge podge, sorry. If any one wants to work on these, you can.

But, um, get permission from the dude who made Albion's End before you change that.

[Updated on: Sun, 16 September 2007 15:57]

Re: Just a small weapons pack [message #21688 is a reply to message #21498] Wed, 11 July 2007 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PieMAn wrote on Sat, 07 July 2007 19:03

So were do you get the stuff.

I haven't a clue on how to generate chests, but if you want to just get a few at a time, go to http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1963& ;start=0& And that will tell you what you want to know.

Re: Just a small weapons pack [message #21689 is a reply to message #21548] Wed, 11 July 2007 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy wrote on Sun, 08 July 2007 15:38

Omega_Slayer wrote on Tue, 22 May 2007 05:23

It would be nice if you can be a bit more specific on what this mod exactly does. For instance tell which weapons you've changed. Even more nice would be to tell them the OBJECT names so they know what to spawn.

If you read my second post, it has the list of things changed. I don't have a head for numbers, so I couldn't tell you anything about it. But if people would use those little orbs located just beneath their forehead for something other than seeing to type and ask me questions that I already answered and go LOOK for these things, they would be very easy to find. I will tell you this, Albion's End is still called nostro's sword in the list, everything else is just called what it's real name is. Oh and the Harvester is called the Legendary Pump crossbow.

[Updated on: Wed, 11 July 2007 23:10]

Re: Just a small weapons pack [message #21748 is a reply to message #21689] Thu, 12 July 2007 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
But you didn't actually explain what you did to them... Rolling Eyes

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: Just a small weapons pack [message #24318 is a reply to message #21748] Fri, 17 August 2007 11:42 Go to previous message
On the ones with an experience augmentation, each hit is basically hitting with a hundred combat multiplier. It glitches the game out though, so you will need to equip a different weapon once you are done getting a butt load of experience.

Everything else is damage.

Spells are massively overpowered, assassin rush takes you across however much distance there is between you and the target.

Next Topic: Fable Fungus With Easy Installer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 10:41:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01473 seconds