Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Using mods without free roam?
Using mods without free roam? [message #21512] Sun, 08 July 2007 06:43 Go to next message
solidsirhc is currently offline  solidsirhc
If you install mods via Fable Explorer and I put my original Final Albion file back into the data folder will my mods remain in the game? My reason being I want my mods installed but without using free roam because I find it more annoying than fun when things im fighting and up falling through trees or land half way up a cliff Confused

[Updated on: Sun, 08 July 2007 06:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Using mods without free roam? [message #21514 is a reply to message #21512] Sun, 08 July 2007 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Providing you have not used any mods which require modified tngs yes.

You could also just re-rip the wad but choose the unpatched option instead. This would give the flexibility of the extracted wad but without free roaming enabled.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Using mods without free roam? [message #21515 is a reply to message #21512] Sun, 08 July 2007 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have figured it out now, just mobedo my Final Albion file back in lol. Another question though so I don't have to make a new topic. I changed how my character morphed in fable explorer and made the strong and fat one to be that of the tall model. For a while I had the perfect look i was going for, muscly but not beastly and medium height. Now after putting a few points into Endurance, Physique and Health my character lost a lot of that muscle and has now grown to be roughly 1.5x the size of normal people Confused Any idea what went wrong and how I can fix it?
Re: Using mods without free roam? [message #21517 is a reply to message #21514] Sun, 08 July 2007 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Satan wrote on Sun, 08 July 2007 17:02

You could also just re-rip the wad but choose the unpatched option instead. This would give the flexibility of the extracted wad but without free roaming enabled.

You can export and import tng's with Fable Explorer... So you don't need to use the freeroam, if you don't want to.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Using mods without free roam? [message #21553 is a reply to message #21517] Sun, 08 July 2007 16:53 Go to previous message
OldBoy wrote on Sun, 08 July 2007 08:33

Satan wrote on Sun, 08 July 2007 17:02

You can export and import tng's with Fable Explorer... So you don't need to use the freeroam, if you don't want to.

Now you tell me Smile Makes things so much easier now lol
Previous Topic: Having some trouble ...
Next Topic: Importing Level TNG
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 13:27:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01115 seconds