Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Mod problem
Mod problem [message #21724] Thu, 12 July 2007 12:07 Go to next message
solidsirhc is currently offline  solidsirhc
Hi, I made a few mods (in downloads section). I tested them and for some reason they don't enter the data like they are supposed to. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or if it's just my fable explorer acting up. I made my changes, went on create fable mod package then grabbed my changed data entries into the box and saved it. When I reversed the changes and tried to install the mod (to test it), it loads for a second like other mods as if it's doing something, but in game the changes havn't been made. Any ideas?
Re: Mod problem [message #21731 is a reply to message #21724] Thu, 12 July 2007 16:00 Go to previous message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

solidsirhc wrote on Thu, 12 July 2007 21:07

Hi, I made a few mods (in downloads section). I tested them and for some reason they don't enter the data like they are supposed to. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or if it's just my fable explorer acting up. I made my changes, went on create fable mod package then grabbed my changed data entries into the box and saved it. When I reversed the changes and tried to install the mod (to test it), it loads for a second like other mods as if it's doing something, but in game the changes havn't been made. Any ideas?

Which mods are you talking about?

Some stuff you can't drag into the 'create fmp' box. It has to have a name. Example: you can drag a changed OBJECT entry in the box, you can't drag a changed CWeaponDef entry in the box. Hence: if you want to change a cweapondef with a mod, you need a new entry, with a name... Follow? More info here.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.

[Updated on: Thu, 12 July 2007 16:02]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Creating new object entries?
Next Topic: Bargate Prison
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 20:26:36 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01461 seconds