Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » im screwed please help
icon3.gif  im screwed please help [message #22308] Sun, 22 July 2007 17:22 Go to next message
dudumcof is currently offline  dudumcof
well im new to this and i was trying to figure out how to add money to myself then i stumblled across how to add weapons to my invintory well i tried to add armor to my invintory useing that method well it majorly messed up my game.
When i start up Fable it askes if i want to start in safe mode after i click in safe mode it starts up normal i click on continue game it loads till it has just a little bit left then...it closes, windows manager comes up and askes if i want to send the error to windows i sent cause i need help

ive uninstalled and reinstalled fable TLC IT STILL DOES THE SAME THING Confused someone please help me
Re: im screwed please help [message #22312 is a reply to message #22308] Sun, 22 July 2007 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
How about you remove it from your character?

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Re: im screwed please help [message #22314 is a reply to message #22312] Sun, 22 July 2007 17:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant play fable it will go in the menus but not the actual game
Re: im screwed please help [message #22315 is a reply to message #22308] Sun, 22 July 2007 17:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I meant in FE, if thats not an option you might need to reinstall the game.

Assistant for Conquest
Re: im screwed please help [message #22319 is a reply to message #22308] Sun, 22 July 2007 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive already uninstalled it then reinstalled it how do i remove it in FE
Re: im screwed please help [message #22320 is a reply to message #22308] Sun, 22 July 2007 18:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, if you really did replace the game.bin in the reinstalltion, then it might be the saves. If thats the case, theres nothing I can do for you.

Assistant for Conquest
Re: im screwed please help [message #22372 is a reply to message #22320] Mon, 23 July 2007 14:24 Go to previous message
routhy is currently offline  routhy
Sean_s wrote on Sun, 22 July 2007 18:08

Well, if you really did replace the game.bin in the reinstalltion, then it might be the saves. If thats the case, theres nothing I can do for you.

I'll confirm this, it is indeed the saves.
Previous Topic: Questions
Next Topic: The Puke Expression not working :(
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 01:20:47 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01780 seconds