Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » How Do I Reinstall
icon1.gif  How Do I Reinstall [message #23581] Wed, 08 August 2007 20:04 Go to next message
Hides-His-Heart is currently offline  Hides-His-Heart

Crying or Very Sad I need help! So I downlaoded the twinbale mod but i wanted the one on youtube. Anyways i then downloaded that one but i ended up screwing up my fable. ARe there any other ways to get around? But in case there arn't can you coo guys help a fellow fabler? Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Video Games don't make people violent. Jack Thompson makes people violent.
®Les-Self Proclaimed King of the Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion†
Re: How Do I Reinstall [message #23597 is a reply to message #23581] Wed, 08 August 2007 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RightNut is currently offline  RightNut
what exactly is your problem with fable?

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7435/signitureta9.png
Re: How Do I Reinstall [message #23603 is a reply to message #23597] Wed, 08 August 2007 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
Okay, there's to ways you can fix it, you can reinstall it... or you can use backups, if you don't have any backups then just rip the files off of the discs.
icon8.gif  Re: How Do I Reinstall [message #23622 is a reply to message #23581] Thu, 09 August 2007 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Mad Crying or Very Sad I used fable explorer to download mods. I downloaded The Be Twinblade Mod. Then I hated it because it just went over your guys skin. I wanted the version the alowed you to be act/talk/run/as big as the real twinblade so runeblade265 gave me the fps(sp?) and i forgot i had the old one. So when i loaded it into fable booted fable up. My guy was screwed so that why i need help on how to reinstall fable since theres no way to delete mods. So I just go to fable and delete everything in the fable folder then delete fable on my desktop then go to the bin and delete everything in there. After that i get the disk i used to install it and i should have modless fable again?

Re: How Do I Reinstall [message #23635 is a reply to message #23622] Thu, 09 August 2007 17:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
Hides-His-Heart wrote on Thu, 09 August 2007 13:53

So I just go to fable and delete everything in the fable folder then delete fable on my desktop then go to the bin and delete everything in there. After that i get the disk i used to install it and i should have modless fable again?

Well, you can either do that or to do it the correctly way you can run the uninstaller, just go to Start-Program-Fable-and choose Uninstall. And yes you should have a completely unmodded Fable... acutally if want to make ABSOULTE sure, if you do it my way go and delete your entire Fable folder before you install Fable again, this is because depending on what mods you downloaded files will in that folder after you uninstall.
icon7.gif  Re: How Do I Reinstall [message #23639 is a reply to message #23581] Thu, 09 August 2007 19:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Thanks Man! Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Cool Confused Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Crying or Very Sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Re: How Do I Reinstall [message #48607 is a reply to message #23635] Wed, 14 January 2009 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xdoo11ddf255 is currently offline  xdoo11ddf255
I have kinda the same problem. But its a bit diffrent. When I reinstall fable its still modded so my game is still messed. And i cant make backups because i forgot to when i first got the game and when i reinstall fable i still have it modded..
Re: How Do I Reinstall [message #48616 is a reply to message #48607] Thu, 15 January 2009 01:23 Go to previous message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

xdoo11ddf255 wrote on Wed, 14 January 2009 21:06

I have kinda the same problem. But its a bit diffrent. When I reinstall fable its still modded so my game is still messed. And i cant make backups because i forgot to when i first got the game and when i reinstall fable i still have it modded..

ShadowX630 wrote on Fri, 10 August 2007 02:30

Well, you can either do that or to do it the correctly way you can run the uninstaller, just go to Start-Program-Fable-and choose Uninstall. And yes you should have a completely unmodded Fable... acutally if want to make ABSOULTE sure, if you do it my way go and delete your entire Fable folder before you install Fable again, this is because depending on what mods you downloaded files will in that folder after you uninstall.

Delete the fable folder from your program files before you reinstall.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.

[Updated on: Thu, 15 January 2009 01:24]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Can someone help me with this ?
Next Topic: Help: Tattoo Screenshots
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 11:57:41 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01325 seconds