Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » where do i install fable explorer?
icon5.gif  where do i install fable explorer? [message #24432] Sat, 18 August 2007 08:28 Go to next message
GoodorEvil? is currently offline  GoodorEvil?
Somebody please tell me what file to put the fable explorer in.

Dragonforce is a part of me, i am a part of dragonforce.
Re: where do i install fable explorer? [message #24437 is a reply to message #24432] Sat, 18 August 2007 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

use the installer

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: where do i install fable explorer? [message #24438 is a reply to message #24432] Sat, 18 August 2007 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grant Hammerhoof is currently offline  Grant Hammerhoof

Or if you just have a .zip folder with the Fable Explorer files, you can extract them anywhere you want! At least, it works for me, heh.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/grant_hammerhoof/Grant_BuffBull_WesternSignature.png
Re: where do i install fable explorer? [message #24450 is a reply to message #24438] Sat, 18 August 2007 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
Way I have mine setup:

C Drive> Program Files> FableTLCMod> Fable Explorer.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: where do i install fable explorer? [message #24457 is a reply to message #24450] Sat, 18 August 2007 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crazybunny is currently offline  crazybunny
i have a fable modding folder on desktop with all apps and models, textures and stuff.
Re: where do i install fable explorer? [message #24471 is a reply to message #24432] Sat, 18 August 2007 14:32 Go to previous message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
I have a Mods folder with all my stuff in the Fable main directory, and inside that are a bunch of tools (trainers, freeroam, ect), folders containing FE, AE, FSC, (a cutscene injector/extractor), and my mods. Inside the mods folder I have my mods, a project folder and a folder of mods I don't want to use. I'm not going to tell you whats in the Project folder because its all kinds of junk and half finished stuff.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Previous Topic: Tattoo artist in KHG dissapearing.
Next Topic: Inventory Order
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 23:39:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01117 seconds