Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Tattoo artist in KHG dissapearing.
Tattoo artist in KHG dissapearing. [message #20218] Thu, 14 June 2007 04:53 Go to next message
Juneau is currently offline  Juneau
I'm using Fable Explorer and nothing else, I removed the scars, according to that tutorial in the definitions section, but I left the bruises.
And I added and edited a few items, a set of clothes the hero starts with and a rather powerful Harbinger sword.

And quest wise I'm at some quest after "save the archeologist".

Why is the KHG tattoo artist gone?
Re: Tattoo artist in KHG dissapearing. [message #20221 is a reply to message #20218] Thu, 14 June 2007 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andymac525 is currently offline  andymac525
some people have also had this problem but i don't how to fix it except to install my mod for bowerstone quay. if you've already been there you may have to change the uids.

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=2446& ;amp ;start=0&

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/andymac525/thGandalf.gif

[Updated on: Thu, 14 June 2007 09:54]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Tattoo artist in KHG dissapearing. [message #24463 is a reply to message #20218] Sat, 18 August 2007 13:48 Go to previous message
Daeymon is currently offline  Daeymon
I fixed this issue, won't help an existing game though.

The problem is the Chief's Hut. It's allocated a single NPC and during the White Balverine quest, the houses in Knothole Glade take on this temporary state of being sealed with their NPC's missing. But when the quest ends the Chiefs Hut doesn't revert back to normal and the NPC stays missing, so I'm guessing their is a bug in the Quest Script. Which as far as I know can't be changed.

The NPC that goes missing is one thats spawned by a employment building and then allocated to a house, basically the loggers, or the shops. So it's always one of the guys that goes missing.

I got round it by setting the Chief's Hut as Initially Buyable on its Buyable CDEF, that way no NPC's are allocated to it. Then the bug kicks in and once the White Balverine quest is over it mysteriously loses its For Sale status. But the important thing is, you don't lose an NPC. So you can do the White Balverine quest without worrying whos going to die in the little game of Russian Roulette.
Previous Topic: Constant creature generator...
Next Topic: where do i install fable explorer?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 16:41:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01361 seconds