Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Inventory Order
Inventory Order [message #24460] Sat, 18 August 2007 13:18 Go to next message
Daeymon is currently offline  Daeymon
How is the order of Weapons, Clothes and Items determined by Fable. I've tried looking at the Inventory Types and Inventory Categories and just am not getting anywhere. I want my weapons to be ordered in a similar fashion to how their ordered within shops. Also the clothes ordering for suits could use a little bit of tinkering.

Could anyone point me in the right direction or put me out of my misery if it isn't possible?
Re: Inventory Order [message #24470 is a reply to message #24460] Sat, 18 August 2007 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
I think its random, the only way I can think of to reorder your inventory is to go to Snowspire, sell everything and buy it all back in a particular order. That should do it, although it can get a bit expensive.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Re: Inventory Order [message #24473 is a reply to message #24460] Sat, 18 August 2007 14:52 Go to previous message
Daeymon is currently offline  Daeymon
I would agree with the random theory, except weapons always seem to be relatively in the same place every new game. Some things is obvious. Style Cards its ordered by when you collect them. But weapons its not, neither is suits. :S

Update:
Well I've successfully reordered the Suits. That was based on an array. Have BlueTooth and he's Maze/Thunder outfit thread to thank fot that tidbit of information. Unfortunatly the other item groups don't attain their order the same way. So the search still continues, especially on weapons.

After some playing around its become clear the weapons at least, order by when you get them. But the "Items/Others" menu certainly doesn't do that. The dolls always go into certain positions, same for the Fishing Rods. So just figure out how Fable orders the dolls and so on, and maybe I can transfer that to the clothes and weapons. I reckon it's the InventoryItem CDef personally.

[Updated on: Sun, 19 August 2007 01:30]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: where do i install fable explorer?
Next Topic: Little question..
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 09:01:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01412 seconds