Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Idea for wiki!
icon3.gif  Idea for wiki! [message #24796] Tue, 21 August 2007 16:24 Go to next message
Loby-man is currently offline  Loby-man
ok ive been having trouble linking textures/meshes to weapons...i have looked in places and found some but it crashes the game each time i try Crying or Very Sad ..so please a small section on linking Uh Oh
Re: Idea for wiki! [message #24799 is a reply to message #24796] Tue, 21 August 2007 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Make sure it has the proper helpers, if you need to find out witch helpers it needs (and perhaps for a hierarchy structure you can use) import a weapon that is currently in the game.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Re: Idea for wiki! [message #24801 is a reply to message #24796] Tue, 21 August 2007 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Loby-man is currently offline  Loby-man
lets put it this way Laughing i have no experiance what so ever with textures or helpers...the only thing i know how to do with weps. id to change damage/add special effects to melee weps/change effects on spells/change distance of spells/change speed on spells/minus the amount of silver keys needed to open chests(i made it to 0)/change the amount of xp you get from food and how much you automaticly have/removable mask/make hero have infinant health/and some others and thats it
Re: Idea for wiki! [message #24802 is a reply to message #24801] Tue, 21 August 2007 17:00 Go to previous message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
Hmm... neither do I, but I going to clone a weapon and search through it completly to figure that out!
Previous Topic: ok ive made stuff spawn in guild chest before but i have a problem
Next Topic: Chest spawning
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 16:35:41 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01200 seconds