Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » World of Children
World of Children [message #24947] Fri, 24 August 2007 12:36 Go to next message
FireGoron is currently offline  FireGoron

is there a way to replace all of the NPC's with children so that you can kill/marry/ make them follow you around.

can you make yourself a child and then go fight jack of blades as a kid.

how about changing the hero model into a female from the game.
imagine lady grey fighting jack of blades.

and can you wear alternate clothes as a child. maze's outfit on child hero, with the goatee hahahaha Very Happy
Re: World of Children [message #24951 is a reply to message #24947] Fri, 24 August 2007 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
FireGoron wrote on Fri, 24 August 2007 15:36

is there a way to replace all of the NPC's with children so that you can kill/marry/ make them follow you around.

can you make yourself a child and then go fight jack of blades as a kid.

how about changing the hero model into a female from the game.
imagine lady grey fighting jack of blades.

and can you wear alternate clothes as a child. maze's outfit on child hero, with the goatee hahahaha Very Happy

MOST of that I believe is possible. I remember reading that someone was declared the first to acutally change the hero's model into Briar Rose without any problems. I believe it is possible to change your hero's model into your child version for the entire game but I'm not sure. I also think it would be possible to change all the people into children. Now it's just the question if anyone will do it. Laughing

P.S: This IS NOT supposed to be in the "FINISHED" mods section unless it is done, which since your asking about it, your not.
Re: World of Children [message #25061 is a reply to message #24951] Sun, 26 August 2007 13:06 Go to previous message
mt243 is currently offline  mt243
i made a mod that changes hero to Theresa and it was funny when i killed theresa to get the sword of aeons
Previous Topic: Ok-Movie-with fable
Next Topic: A House Request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 10:53:08 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01223 seconds