Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » I need help!!!
I need help!!! [message #25217] Mon, 27 August 2007 14:14 Go to next message
Easy_fan is currently offline  Easy_fan
Ok i load the game and start to play and then it freezes for a second and then my monitor goes black like my computer was off. Then i hit the windows button and the screen turns back on. Then i bring fable back up and change the resolution and i can play for like 10 more mins (if i don't do this it will go black really fast) Then when it does go black again i repeat the process and changed the resolution again and can play for like 5 mins and then it keeps happening until i press the accept button and it goes black. I need help!!! But right now its when i go to the chicken kicking area. I get about to the hill and it does this. I thinkit is only here but how do i fix this. I reinstalled fable like 5 mins ago.

Fable mods rock
Re: I need help!!! [message #25222 is a reply to message #25217] Mon, 27 August 2007 15:51 Go to previous message
Satan

Administrator
What screen res are you starting the game with ? It sounds like an issue either with the res you're trying to use or the card you are trying to run it on.

Check the card is ok (temperature's etc) when you are running the game and that your card is supported.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Previous Topic: Admin Titles!
Next Topic: The Almighty Chaos
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 15:03:44 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01590 seconds