Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Throwing orbs, Slowtime and Amnesia throwing graphics?
icon5.gif  Throwing orbs, Slowtime and Amnesia throwing graphics? [message #26250] Mon, 10 September 2007 01:46 Go to next message
shavn5000 is currently offline  shavn5000
I noticed the throwing orbs Slowtime and Amnesia use the Enflame orb's model when thrown. Also, the Slowtime orb doesn't actually slow time. Is there a fix out there for this, or can someone tell me how to do it, or point me in the direction I need to be headed? It's not that big of a deal, it just annoys me a little. Maybe too a little Shocked
Re: Throwing orbs, Slowtime and Amnesia throwing graphics? [message #26251 is a reply to message #26250] Mon, 10 September 2007 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
shavn5000 wrote on Mon, 10 September 2007 03:46

I noticed the throwing orbs Slowtime and Amnesia use the Enflame orb's model when thrown. Also, the Slowtime orb doesn't actually slow time. Is there a fix out there for this, or can someone tell me how to do it, or point me in the direction I need to be headed? It's not that big of a deal, it just annoys me a little. Maybe too a little Shocked

Well continue to be annoyed. The specialty orbs do not work and can not work.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Throwing orbs, Slowtime and Amnesia throwing graphics? [message #26254 is a reply to message #26251] Mon, 10 September 2007 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well Blue, Amnesia works, I mean it knocks out the opponent. Other than the Slowtime effect, they all work, for me anyways. Or maybe we're not on the same page here. Did you have bad experiences with the orbs or something. I guess I don't understand. Could you please explain where you're coming from?
Re: Throwing orbs, Slowtime and Amnesia throwing graphics? [message #26255 is a reply to message #26254] Mon, 10 September 2007 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
shavn5000 wrote on Mon, 10 September 2007 04:00

Well Blue, Amnesia works, I mean it knocks out the opponent. Other than the Slowtime effect, they all work, for me anyways. Or maybe we're not on the same page here. Did you have bad experiences with the orbs or something. I guess I don't understand. Could you please explain where you're coming from?

http://forums.projectego.net/pump-crossbows-4782/#post126744
Quote:

For all intents and purposes they are exactly the same (other than damage). Except for:

Regular bomb uses Projectile Damage Type
Amnesia bomb uses Fire Damage Type

And slowtime is undoable.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Throwing orbs, Slowtime and Amnesia throwing graphics? [message #26383 is a reply to message #26254] Mon, 10 September 2007 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
shavn5000 wrote on Mon, 10 September 2007 04:00

I'm guessing you made my mistake and tried it on a civilian. Any bomb will knock civilians out, try it on a guard, minion, or bandit or the like.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: Throwing orbs, Slowtime and Amnesia throwing graphics? [message #26392 is a reply to message #26383] Mon, 10 September 2007 21:24 Go to previous message
Alright guys, I think I get it now. I guess I will continue to be annoyed. Thanks for the replies.
Previous Topic: First chest spawn test...please read
Next Topic: Screenshots
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 10:50:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01248 seconds