Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Reskinning Hero problems
Reskinning Hero problems [message #26874] Sat, 15 September 2007 07:21
ParasiteX is currently offline  ParasiteX
Hi, I'm trying to reskin the hero as i don't like the pale skin so i am trying to swap the normal textures with the tanned ones.
Unfortunately this has only been partially successful as the back texture somehow gets corrupted for some reason.
Ive double checked and made sure its DXT1 and alpha is at 0 but it keeps fucking up. I have attached a screen shot of the problem.
All other body textures in the picture have been replaced with the tan ones and they are working just fine and even Will, and Tattoo Overlays are working fine there.
Only thing i can think of is that there is a bug in how FE handles the Back texture.

EDIT: If possible, if anyone knows how i can make the game point to the tanned skin textures instead of the normal ones instead then that would work as a good work around for me.
But i cant figure out how to make a model use a different texture ID Confused

Edit2: Ah nevermind i managed to figure out how to get the material in the model to point to a diffrent texture. cant belive i missed that before. But because i changed the base hero models base textures i also had to adjust the texture morphing which was easy (but time consuming)

[Updated on: Sat, 15 September 2007 13:11]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: blender
Next Topic: Odd results
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:50:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01068 seconds