Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Fabbel - A Fable TLC movie
Fabbel - A Fable TLC movie [message #28421] Sun, 23 September 2007 07:19 Go to next message
allong is currently offline  allong
Hey, I'm making a new movie called Fabbel. It's going REALLY well, I have a script written, voices recorded Movie Fx made but I'm not too sure of how to make cutscenes that I can record off, I mean... I know how to change the subtitles and the audio but i have no clue in the world of how to make a custom animation likehero.leftarm_extend which when called will make the hero's arm extend. Please help Confused .

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who know binary and those who don't.
Re: Fabbel - A Fable TLC movie [message #28422 is a reply to message #28421] Sun, 23 September 2007 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leviathan-Ran is currently offline  Leviathan-Ran
we cannot make our own animations yet

http://solemn-spirit.dyndns.org/public/Leviathan-Ran/newcig.png
"After an eternity away from you all... Jack of Blades, is back!"
Re: Fabbel - A Fable TLC movie [message #28424 is a reply to message #28421] Sun, 23 September 2007 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andymac525 is currently offline  andymac525
allong wrote on Sun, 23 September 2007 10:19

to make a custom animation likehero.leftarm_extend which when called will make the hero's arm extend. Please help Confused .

he wants to make custom animations, which we can't do, so he can make a movie.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/andymac525/thGandalf.gif
Re: Fabbel - A Fable TLC movie [message #28425 is a reply to message #28421] Sun, 23 September 2007 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
allong is currently offline  allong
Damn, oh well... The animations aren't that big of a deal and i'll probably just look to see if any of the animations fit what i need anyway Very Happy

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who know binary and those who don't.
Re: Fabbel - A Fable TLC movie [message #28642 is a reply to message #28421] Sun, 23 September 2007 19:08 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

good luck!

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Question about using mods
Next Topic: Blue's Wound Tweak
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:59:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01190 seconds