Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Putting a created from scratch weapon into Fable?
icon5.gif  Putting a created from scratch weapon into Fable? [message #29832] Fri, 28 September 2007 21:53 Go to next message
shavn5000 is currently offline  shavn5000
I made a weapon in 3ds Max and I'm trying to get it into Fable but I swiftly fail every time. I've asked Blue to help by making a tutorial on the subject, but it seems he is extremely busy with Nintendo DS stuff and is unsure as to whether he'll be able to get to it. So I was wondering if there's anybody else out there who can help me on this subject. My finished model comes in four objects: The blade, the hilt, the handle, and a decoration piece to make it unique. I've added the helpers already.

I need someone to tell me where to go from there in order to get my weapon and all of its parts, into the game and working. I also need to know how to get multiple object's UVWs on one map. Can anyone help? Please? I'll suck your, wait, no I won't, but I will sincerely thank you.
Re: Putting a created from scratch weapon into Fable? [message #29850 is a reply to message #29832] Sat, 29 September 2007 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=3281& ;start=0&

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Re: Putting a created from scratch weapon into Fable? [message #29851 is a reply to message #29850] Sat, 29 September 2007 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shavn5000 is currently offline  shavn5000
Sean_s wrote on Sat, 29 September 2007 00:21

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=3281& ;amp ;start=0&

No, I've done all that, that's how I set the hierarchy. When I put the weapon in as multiple objects, only one part shows up. When I attach all the objects together in a desperate attempt, it crashes the game. Apparently, there's more to it.
Re: Putting a created from scratch weapon into Fable? [message #30104 is a reply to message #29851] Sun, 30 September 2007 18:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
Can you be a little less confusing and more specific at the same time? Confused
Re: Putting a created from scratch weapon into Fable? [message #30427 is a reply to message #29851] Tue, 02 October 2007 20:20 Go to previous message
crazybunny is currently offline  crazybunny
shavn5000 wrote on Sat, 29 September 2007 00:35

Sean_s wrote on Sat, 29 September 2007 00:21

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=3281& ;amp ;amp ;start=0&

No, I've done all that, that's how I set the hierarchy. When I put the weapon in as multiple objects, only one part shows up. When I attach all the objects together in a desperate attempt, it crashes the game. Apparently, there's more to it.

the objects dont show because you need to move them in sub object mode. choose all edgdes option, making sure the visible button is clicked, then the pieces should be moved.The origin has to be 0,0.
Previous Topic: How can i make the scorpion king smaller?
Next Topic: Will color mod, missing bits
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:18:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01516 seconds