Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Will color mod, missing bits
Will color mod, missing bits [message #30611] Wed, 03 October 2007 19:54 Go to next message
Desarial is currently offline  Desarial

I can manage to gather almost all of the textures for will except like the one for the handsnds glowing and the lightning textures, they don't open up with an image. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me how to get to these effects.

maybe I'm not being spoecific enough, I want to change the color of the various glows for the will, like the hands, pys shield, but I also want to change the color of the lightning. none of this can be found in the texture files.

Current Projects:
Amber Archons(pending on requester)
Blind Eye(for combanation with scars over the eye)
A complete Sharigan Eye mod(will,normal,evil,blind)(becuase will just isn't enough)

[Updated on: Wed, 03 October 2007 21:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Will color mod, missing bits [message #30834 is a reply to message #30611] Fri, 05 October 2007 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
Well, I know for a fact that the color of the Hand Will Glowing isn't a texture. It's controlled simialr to how Berserk's colors are. As for lightning, I think it's the same but I'm not sure. I'm also not positive to where the effect properties are. Just wanted to help ya a little bit, but not enough.
Re: Will color mod, missing bits [message #30864 is a reply to message #30611] Fri, 05 October 2007 19:50 Go to previous message
Desarial is currently offline  Desarial

thanks, at leats now I know what too look for

Current Projects:
Amber Archons(pending on requester)
Blind Eye(for combanation with scars over the eye)
A complete Sharigan Eye mod(will,normal,evil,blind)(becuase will just isn't enough)
Previous Topic: Putting a created from scratch weapon into Fable?
Next Topic: Invisible Sheathing Guide!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 14:15:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01179 seconds